Malkin and Olesz

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SHARKIE

Both could play in the NHL right away IMO. They wont pull a Eric Staal and do exeptionally well and be a team go to guy. Much like Nathan Horton they could get going as the season goes. Both skate well, and have the size, and very mature games. Military wise, I don't know there situations.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I think Ovechkin can be a go to guy from the start, not just because of skill but because he's going to be 19 from the getgo, he has almost a year on alot of these guys that will be drafted thanks to his birthdate.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I am of the opinion that Olesz could use another year of development time, and Malkin is probably the same.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Jacobv2 said:
I am of the opinion that Olesz could use another year of development time, and Malkin is probably the same.

thanks to the NHLPA and Bettman, looks like they'll have it!

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
X-SHARKIE said:
Both could play in the NHL right away IMO. They wont pull a Eric Staal and do exeptionally well and be a team go to guy. Much like Nathan Horton they could get going as the season goes. Both skate well, and have the size, and very mature games. Military wise, I don't know there situations.
Staal will be an awesome player, but i wouldn't exactly call a 28 game goal less streak doing "exceptionally well". Staal has 9 goals. So Malkin could play in the nhl, but not score 9 goals?

I_r_1337

Jun 10, 2003
Washington D.C.
Visit site
Oh man... Semin-Ovechkin-X

lolol I can dream can't I?

I wouldn't mind having Malkin intead of Ovechkin though..I think he's more raw talent than NHL ready but I suspect he will play.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
I_r_1337 said:
Oh man... Semin-Ovechkin-X

lolol I can dream can't I?

I wouldn't mind having Malkin intead of Ovechkin though..I think he's more raw talent than NHL ready but I suspect he will play.

Pittsburgh is 4 pts back, with two games vs. That's an eight-point swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad