Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Ron

Jun 9, 2003
Gardnerville, NV
Visit site
Zednik20 said:
I want to start to familiarize myself with the 2004 draft class

Can someone tell me about these two players? Size, abilities, player comparison, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Both have the skills and size to be good power forwards in the league.

Rostislav Olesz is a character guy with some grit.Likes to get in the middle of things.His defensive game is good needs to work on his scoring touch a bit.Draws comparison to a Bobby Holik.

Evgeni Malkin also has size but doesn't always use it to his advantage.Very good offensive skills and loves to drive the net.Could use a little work in the defensive zone.Could be another Dave Andreychuk.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Spongebob said:
Both have the skills and size to be good power forwards in the league.

Rostislav Olesz is a character guy with some grit.Likes to get in the middle of things.His defensive game is good needs to work on his scoring touch a bit.Draws comparison to a Bobby Holik.

Evgeni Malkin also has size but doesn't always use it to his advantage.Very good offensive skills and loves to drive the net.Could use a little work in the defensive zone.Could be another Dave Andreychuk.

MALKIN has been called a very unusual Russian player--he works EXTREMELY HARD,ALL THE TIME......he has had several multi-point games already for Manitogorsk in the RSL (mostly multi assists) ...he's a keeper...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->