Malhotra Was A Dissapointment Eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
tuckerdomi said:
and is that you in the picture?? you look pretty cute haha
Hey, nmk, I love what you have done to your hair.

Looks like someone sold the kid a Malhotra rookie card at premium prices and then he found out that it wasn't worth the $50.:D

Manny has played well for CLB, and is still young enough to have a solid career.

Reilly311

I think it's pretty obvious that Columbus drafted Fristiche because he's from Ohio (aside from his hockey skills).

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Jungle Boy said:
They need a playmaking center (Fristiche) to play with Nash and Zherdev.
They got a good second line for the future with Picard, Svitov and Pineault. they need to draft a #1 d-man, not a #1 center unless it´s Crosby

It's pretty questionable whether or not Fritsche will be a top line player.

Agreed #1 D-man is their first priority...saw that on the HF interview of their GM.

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
Malhotra's defensive play is what it was hyped to be, its just that the offensive (30g, 50a) side never panned out...being a solid 3rd line center isnt that much of a dissapointment unless you buy into all the hype that went around draft day

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
He's really a poster boy for being brought up too early. I don't think it does any 18 year old good do work on the 4th line.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
McDonald19 said:
Long term picture they still need to draft a number 1 center.

Fritsche and Svitov look like they will be second line centers.

I think I'm one of the few that think if Svitov can develop consistency in his offense (he has all the tools) he can be a decent first line center but if that fails to happen (which could always be the case) I think they Jackets have another good shot in Mr. Adam Pineault. Good size with the skills to match. CBus has a massive array of some awesome young forward talent waitin to explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad