Confirmed with Link: Malcolm Was Cheering for Montreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corpfan1

May 9, 2009
Etobicoke
Once again... was he rooting for PK when he scored the DOUBLE OT goal to win Game 1? Did he pump his fists and say "Yes Yes Yes!"??

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
I cant support this... nhl is full of family acts and of course when they don't have a personal invested interest its ok to wish the family well. its actually sick not too

but when its your employers who are paying your paycheck... your brothers in arm that you will be going to war with... your fan base that ultimately will be making you into a millionair than you just cant possibly cheer for the other side even if the pope himself was lacing up the skates for them

sorry Malcolm but this is a huge worry sign for me... your brother already has established himself as a rebel that breaks nhl culture and custom. it might have been impossible for you to be accepted into the bruin scheme of things even before this little story. you sure as hell didn't make it any easier for yourself with this though.

stupid stupid stupid

its too bad because I happen to be a fan of the subban boys. I like some color and personality in the nhl. but these guys have to be smarter with their revolutionary behavior. they could do so much good if they only pick their spots a little bit better.

cheering against your team is never going to be accepted by the status quo majority... nor should it be.

You're one of my favorite posters ever but come on, this is a worry sign?

member 96824

When asked "Who has the most accurate shot you've ever seen?"

Malcolm answered "The hunter in Bambi"

Sam the Lion

**** the Habs
Aug 7, 2005
Texas USA
Malcolm's statement, which basically declares he and his brother as martyrs in the habs fatwah to avenge and eradicate the Boston Bruins and their infidel fans, is little more than youthful naivete.

member 96824

Malcolm's thought Sid was the best owner for Woody and Buzz Lightyear

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
The obvious choice would be to root for your brother. He isn't even a part of the NHL club why would he root for them over blood?

member 96824

Malcolm Subban said he wants a relationship like John Lennon and Yoko Ono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad