Maksim Sergeyev arrested in Poland Espionage

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Kid was probably sightseeing and Poland is well....Poland

According to the charges he received compensation for his "sightseeing" around critical infrastructure and reported about his findings.

One should not be naive about Russian "hockey players" that on their own volition want to join foreign hockey clubs, especially when that occurs without clear professional motive.

hidek91

Jan 13, 2014
Warsaw, PL
I really did not know where to put this one but here. Not even hockey is safe now.

Kid was probably sightseeing and Poland is well....Poland

I guess they don't make them like they use to

What do you mean here? It's basically a war and what he did may have been exaggerated but if you're trying to paint a picture in which Polish judicial system is anywhere close to Russian, you would be wrong.

Here's more info (albeit it's in Polish): Rosyjski szpieg zatrzymany w Polsce. Grał w hokeja w Zagłębiu

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
What do you mean here? It's basically a war and what he did may have been exaggerated but if you're trying to paint a picture in which Polish judicial system is anywhere close to Russian, you would be wrong.

Here's more info (albeit it's in Polish): Rosyjski szpieg zatrzymany w Polsce. Grał w hokeja w Zagłębiu

Any idea what this 'declaration of neutrality' is that they made the player sign when he joined? That seems rather ridiculous?

HungryFrank

Jun 20, 2015
Any idea what this 'declaration of neutrality' is that they made the player sign when he joined? That seems rather ridiculous?
to me it seems like a dramatic name for normal code of conduct present in every company.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad