30. :jets Noah Ostlund
31. :bolts David Goyette
32. :coyotesLuca Del Bel Belluz

Last edited:

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Appreciate the effort you put in!

I think Kemell is probably the least likely Sens pick inside the top 10 outside of Matt Savoie. The play style just doesn't really match up I don't think.
If this is how the draft went down, I would expect the Sens to pick Marco Kasper (who our European scouts apparently love, and interviewed well)

Reactions: Makaveli

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Me after seeing another mock with the Blues taking a winger.

annoyed-piss-off.gif

TK 421

Sep 12, 2007
If the draft went like this, who do you think the Blues would take?

Tony Felton runs the amateur scouting now and I only have a short sample to go off of so anyone's guess really. I can tell you the Blues system desperately needs quality D prospects so if everything played out like your mock I'd want them to take either Luneau or Pickering.

Their top two prospects are both wingers which is why I'd be less than thrilled if they took another one in the 1st three years in a row.

Reactions: Makaveli

TK 421

Sep 12, 2007
You'll probably like mine more in the coming weeks then

Nice, love reading these mocks.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to do one and post it. Don't mind me being a crybaby about who you select for the Blues, I'm just really opinionated about what they need.

spfan

May 4, 2009
Nice, love reading these mocks.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to do one and post it. Don't mind me being a crybaby about who you select for the Blues, I'm just really opinionated about what they need.
Haha, no worries. Of course.
Spoiler alert, it's 1 of the ones you mentioned in another comment too.
I won't be posting mine for a few weeks still though. I like to wait until it's just about Draft day. Mainly cause of potential trades that do happen leading up to draft day.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Do not see Buffalo taking an undersized D in the first round. Further I do not see Casey as first round value in any case. If the D are chosen as you think then Buffalo will go for the best forward available at 28 and pick up a decent D prospect at #41. If Buffalo feels a D has to be taken (and may Sabres fans think so) then they will pick the best available at 16 assuming reasonably comparable status to F available.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
I don't see the Canucks passing on Lambert at 15. JR isn't huge on drafting D in the first round, unless one is too good to pass up. I doubt he reaches for one currently ranked late 1st all the way to mid 2nd on most boards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad