Making The Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockey_in_hel*

Apr 5, 2004
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
This is for all discussion about the TV show 'Making The Cut'. Post here who you think should have been chosen as the 'six'! And talk about the players that actually did make the cut!

I think that Lou Dickenson should have DEFINETELY made the cut!!!!!! he was unbelievable, but yet didn't get picked :shakehead :shakehead

-Tyler

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
I think Dickenson should have made it, he looked great during the games, and is very quick and has great speed. I wouldn;t be suprised if he gets a try-out from a NHL team when training camps open.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Jordin Little deserved the 1st overall pick. He's a project, never played higher than Canadian University, yet he's got a cannon for a shot, very good hands and NHL size. He's also a great character guy, everyone who plays with him really likes him and respects him. He's not a loud mouth or a cocky pr!ck at all, super nice guy and he really does have some potential.

Dickenson did not deserve a selection because, unlike Little, he's been on the radar for some time. Scout have picked him apart for five years now and they know what they can expect from him game in and game out. They know what type of player he is and they know his weaknesses are so strong they will keep him out of the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad