making the cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondock Saint

Mar 6, 2003
If Jefkins weren't so entertaining to watch, he wouldn't have even made it into the top 68 camp.

He is easily the least skilled guy at that camp and has managed to stick around due to the fact that he has a big mouth.

Luckily for Jefkins, the players at camp aren't allowed to fight, so he has been able to get away with it too.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
Exactly. The show needs a character, and that's him. He may be a cruddy skill-wise but the guy has a motor that won't stop.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
I hopin' for Hubbaeur. He came back a long way from his jaw surgery, and if my memory serves me correct, the Agridome was louder when he came back from the surgery against Brandon than most times during a Nickelback concert.

icelord6

Oct 14, 2004
I'm hoping for Joel Martin, Trevor Cunning, or Billy Macgillvary. Or that Eric Boucher dude

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Anyone think anybody from the black aces will end up being one of the top 18? I dont think anyone should count them out yet alot of good players on that team.

Boondock Saint

Mar 6, 2003
bert said:
Anyone think anybody from the black aces will end up being one of the top 18? I dont think anyone should count them out yet alot of good players on that team.

Yep....... Peter Hay.......

My prediction as the black ace most likely to make the top 18.....

icelord6

Oct 14, 2004
tylerr said:
I don't like Jefkins. lol. I'm rooting for James Demone or something, from Wetaskiwin. lol
Lou Dickenson, James Demone and Shawn Mamane have all signed with the San Antonio Rampage. Demone and Mamane are either reserves or in the ECHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad