News Article: Make way for P.K. Subban, and a run for the Norris Trophy, perhaps?

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Great article! I also loved the article in the sidebar that showed why Nazem Kadri won't repeat his success from this year.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
I dont like the comparisons to
Letang. He's a bit over rated because of his stats. Sure he's a star, but he's had the benefit of playing with 2 of the best players in the world. Subban's all around game is much better and he puts up equal or better numbers without Crosby and Malkin.
It will be a crime if he doesnt win the
Norris, especially considering they gave it to
Karlsson last year based mostly on his offensive output.

PricePkPatch*

I all happy about Subban..

do we need 3 thread about "Subban will get the Norris"?

onemorecup*

I dont like the comparisons to
Letang. He's a bit over rated because of his stats. Sure he's a star, but he's had the benefit of playing with 2 of the best players in the world. Subban's all around game is much better and he puts up equal or better numbers without Crosby and Malkin.
It will be a crime if he doesnt win the
Norris, especially considering they gave it to
Karlsson last year based mostly on his offensive output.

he is better alround than both , PK is way more physical and better defensivley

its payback time and I have no issue paying a Norris trophy winner big money , its the JG making nearly 4 or Gio making 5 that screws up your cap

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Subban is the crosby of defense. That's how good he is. He'll be the key to our playoff success. The last few years subban had its flaws. Right now he is total domination in every aspect. 2013 Subban, it can't get better than that.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Subban is the crosby of defense. That's how good he is. He'll be the key to our playoff success. The last few years subban had its flaws. Right now he is total domination in every aspect. 2013 Subban, it can't get better than that.

Actually he can still become better... not a lot offensively but in defense in hitting in decision making in fighting.. it just shows his unlimitless talent.

I always think of the movie Love Guru with mike myers were the black superstar plays for toronto and sucks because he has to much pressure from mama.. (lol) and lots of black dudes start aying street hockey instead of basketball destiny would decide such a player would play for montreal but comes from toronto.. lolll life with a major troll to toronto and Myers toronto fan lover :)

dreamingofdrouin*

but oiler fans say yakupov has = value

could you imagine if we had traded subban and our pick, chuckie for yakupov as some analysts were suggesting, saying it would be a a good trade for both teams :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->