Post-Game Talk: Make Edmonton Great Again (MEGA)

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
But Manning and Petro...
neither of them have been good but its not like they are costing us games, were getting blown out. I don't even know how to fix the mess that Chia has made, and it was present before we brought those two in. Even on our winning streak where koskinen was playing lights out we were not carrying the play. The only guy in edmonton who has had a longer leash than lucic is chiarelli

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
I feel bad for the guy. He seems like a guy with some pride. He’s a shell of his bruins self. Seriously when’s the last time Lucic got fired up like that handshake line. I honestly believe he’s devastated that things have gone this way

I agree - over time I have grown to forget about the contract and put the blame on Chia for offering that type of money.

I actually want to see Lucic do well - seems like he still cares a lot but his skill set/speed just isn’t there anymore to help him dominate in today’s game.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
If I was Hitch I would load up the first line. All the other lines play the trap hardcore. Lines 2-4 are not allowed to make any passes in the offensive zone- they cross the line and have to shoot with the other 2 forwards crashing the net hard. Hope for a scoring chance or a whistle so the big boys can come on.

Reactions: 8LX7psQ

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
I agree - over time I have grown to forget about the contract and put the blame on Chia for offering that type of money.

I actually want to see Lucic do well - seems like he still cares a lot but his skill set/speed just isn’t there anymore to help him dominate in today’s game.

Honestly at 2-2.5/3 million id love what Looch brings

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
I feel like we are legit killing McDavid's will now. He does not look like himself out there. What this management group from katz on down are doing is seriously criminal.

Fully agree. That tenaciousness isn’t there anymore. He rarely puts it into 6th gear like we are used to seeing (although that maybe due to the 5 guys that are hooking and holding him)

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
At least we know what the Oilers will be doing in April...

anigif_enhanced-8490-1442331205-7.gif

MinisterOfSinister

Aug 31, 2008
Over a decade of sucking hind teet, and outside of fluking into McDavid this franchise has sweet. f***. All. To show for itself moving forward.
I'm all out of care.

Reactions: TB12

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
kind of...."hopeful trades"

but why on earth do you have to give up anything to trade players who are playing well/playing roles for players that are struggling to get ice time.

should you even do that in the first place let alone add to that?
And take on more cap. Our cap is in a worse position, we sent away 2 picks and the team is worse after all the trades than before.

It has to be intentional right?

Reactions: TB12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->