Post-Game Talk: Make Edmonton Great Again (MEGA)

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I can't recall the last time I have felt anger watching the Oilers play. The Oilers should be counting their blessings being only 2 points out of the last wild card spot after their horrible stretch. Instead, they put up p*ss poor effort game after game as if the season is already over. You can blame the coach, the GM, the owner, or the organization, but at the end of the day the game is played by the players on the ice. The least the players can do is show any semblance of wanting to win; the entire team played like they were just there so they don't get fined. Despite what it feels like, the season is not lost yet. With the Ducks, Avs, and Wild struggling, the last two wild card spots are still up for grabs. I just hope that the team realizes this too.

i think i agree.

i look at it as coaching too.

it didn't seem to matter who was on the ice.....the sharks destroyed them on the forecheck and the oilers really couldn't stop the cycle.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I don't get why we traded depth scoring for a guy were healthy scratching...who costs more money...and is signed longer than this season

You are obviously not a professional NHL GM who has scouted the player for several years or you'd know... reasons.

You're not an expert.

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017

Basically the same story as us tonight. Except they probably played better.

Ripped this from the mains.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
That’s true but the signing isn’t really his fault. Who says no to $$$ even if they know they don’t deserve hahaha

I feel bad for the guy. He seems like a guy with some pride. He’s a shell of his bruins self. Seriously when’s the last time Lucic got fired up like that handshake line. I honestly believe he’s devastated that things have gone this way

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Don’t worry guys I’m sure Chia can plunge up some good players.
anigif_enhanced-4600-1442330295-3.gif

Reactions: oil4life97

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Just imagine what McDavid could do with a winger like Kane or Marchand or even Jake freaking Guentzal if he can do this with Alex Chiason and Ty Rattie lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad