Make a deal with the Devil(s)....

Matt Y

Jan 1, 2021
Hey all,

After evaluating things and looking at the roster I'm basically open to dealing every player on the roster.

The only guys I really consider off-limits are Konecny, Danault and Nelson (but even then Nelson could be had if I'm being honest).

Now I'm willing to talk but I think for simplicity it's best we speak one or two players off my roster max in a deal. I don't want to muddy the waters by talking 3-5 guys at a time as those deals just get harder for everyone involved.

I'm willing to deal Subban as part of a deal where somebody takes his contract off of my hands as well where the return may be less in one of the other players because you took on Lindsey Vonn's ex.

I'm looking to do a rebuild as well as I just don't love the team construction at all.

Open to all sorts of conversations.

Thanks,
Matt

Reactions: MatthewFlames

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Not concerned, but more a heads up. Ive sent an offer, ive noticed sometimes myself having to look in spam fliters when new GMs have joined for offers. So if have not seen my offer maybe there, or if not i can always resend

Reactions: Matt Y

Matt Y

Jan 1, 2021
Hi all,

Been overwhelmed with offers. The priority is to move Tarasenko first out of the forwards so if you are interested, let's chat about him.

Reactions: MatthewFlames

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad