Make a bold prediction

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
Bold Prediction:

Rasmussen will score 40+ points. But most will still be upset with him due to his "garbage goals, floating skating, lack of skill, and general boringness"

Reactions: Oddbob

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
Mine:

-Howard has a bounce back year. Steals some games and posts a >.92 SV%. Then gets roasted when the team doesn't get a top 5 pick in the draft
-AA doesn't last long at center
-Holland fleeces a GM at the deadline in a deal for Nick Jensen
-Vanek is top 3 on the team in points, doesn't get moved at the deadline, sings an extension and eventually becomes Todd Bertuzzi 2.0 for this team

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I wanted to predict that AA is awesome by the end of the year. But I see he has a Selke vote above. I won't say that but I will say: By the end of the season he's a solid 2C on a trajectory to contend for Selke in the next few years.

Reactions: Hammettf2b

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
SY comes home & GM's '19. Brings Pat Verbeek & several other former DRW scouts with him (Pushor, Roest).

SY signs Anton Stralman $4.5/3yrs & revamps D: DDK-Green, Cholo-Stralman, Sulak-Hronek, Big E is 7th dman.

SY Signs Duchene $7MX5yrs.

SY makes $7X6 offer to Bobrovsky, gets outbid.

KH enjoys Sr. Consultant/EVP role, becomes addicted to Crazy Bread & sings karaoke with Jimmy D on boys night out Wednesdays. KH learns to play the ukulele.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I wanted to predict that AA is awesome by the end of the year. But I see he has a Selke vote above. I won't say that but I will say: By the end of the season he's a solid 2C on a trajectory to contend for Selke in the next few years.
Damn if he's Selke level, he's a super solid 2C, potentially 1C. Selke level with that speed and his offensive instincts?

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Damn if he's Selke level, he's a super solid 2C, potentially 1C. Selke level with that speed and his offensive instincts?

Not concerned about Selke but I agree with his speed and improved puck control- AA could lead in goals this season.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Birmingham
Very, very bold, but I see something like this looming.

KH knows #19 is waiting to come home, thus, his arse is on the line for the first time in forever.

1. By Thanksgiving, if Blashill doesn't have this club above .500, pushing for a playoff spot, goodbye Blash, hello Danny B.

2. Zadina makes the team. KH is forced to enter him into lineup, given his talent. See...NHL trend to push rookies to play, plenty of examples.

3. Veleno stays up for his allowed amount of games before having to decide if he should stay/go.

4. KH asks Kronwall to be 7th d-man to make way for two-three guys we know are capable.

The four moves above are all against anything KH has been willing to do during his tenure as GM of the DRW, minus Larkin. All moves signal hes desperate, and knows this his last run. Bold, yes, true, well lets wait and see.

Blueliner70

Mar 16, 2018
Yzerman takes over as general manager after the season and has around $19 million in cap space........... Drops mic and walks away :D

Reactions: Zetterbeer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->