Make a BOLD prediction about this up coming season

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
After suffering through a terrible first half, Beagle, Roussel, and the rest of the veteran longterm leadership check out on the team.

Being 'hard' to play against will wear on the players because it won't get results. Travis green won't scratch any veterans even though he says he is willing to.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
Not sure why HF is so full of so called Canuck fans yet all they do is put down the team. Our top 6 of Bo Brock EP Gaudette Dahlen and Louie or Baer or not only the youngest in the NHL. But all have the potential to be 50+ point players. Not even including Jake who looks like he is going to have a breakout year.

Here are some facts I obtained through my Sister who is dating a member of the Canucks. Hughes and OJ will be on this team this year. One of the reasons it hasn't been announced yet is because of the logjam on the left side. 2 players are being actively shopped. And the Edler situation will be dealt with first. He will either be extended in the the next week, or will submit a list of teams he would accept a trade to. This doesn't mean he won't be back next year. But any club that trades for him will pay more with an extension in place. Hughes and OJ may have to start in Utica, if deals on Hutton and Zotto can't be made in time. Dido with Edler. Woo is going to get a 9 game trial unless he stinks up the pre-season.

Ans our 3rd jerseys will be a combo of the ones we wore in 2011 with the 94 logo. I saw a mockup and they are killer. They will also be green where the blue is and vice versa, with the thick stripes not the ugly thin ones we had on the previous thirds. There is also talk of Demko being the backup and either trading or waiving the giant. Who after the worlds has actually upped his stock. The last tidbit I can give you is if by some miracle WOO makes it. Tanev will be gone by the TDL. Especially if he stays healthy and can get full value.

All I can say is my sources are 100% due to the fact the guy with my sister is Married Fear is a great motivator.
giphy.gif

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Either Virtanen or Juolevi is traded.
I can see this.

Jakey desperately needs a change in scenery and the drafting of QH makes OJ expendable.

And OJ is best traded now while he hasn't played a single game in the NHL and no other GM has actually seen him.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Yer sorta right. OJ makes OJ expendable.
Good point, it is make or break time for him soon. I laughed at the body language part of the article and dont think much of it. Gudbranson has unbelievably amazing body language. He presents himself like Shatner or Calculon on ice

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Here is one that is pretty bold.

Sutter will have a career year playing 2nd line minutes with Pettersson feeding him pucks like we have not seen since Thornton-to-Cheechoo.

Last edited:
Reactions: PassLikeA10YrOldBoy

brokenhole

Aug 12, 2015
Sutter or Gudbranson come out with the C on their sweater...oh maybe thats not so bold.

sexydonut

May 12, 2009
Canucks will morph from Arizona style incompetence to Montreal/Ottawa-esque infighting, drama, and self-destruction.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Not sure why HF is so full of so called Canuck fans yet all they do is put down the team. Our top 6 of Bo Brock EP Gaudette Dahlen and Louie or Baer or not only the youngest in the NHL. But all have the potential to be 50+ point players. Not even including Jake who looks like he is going to have a breakout year.

Here are some facts I obtained through my Sister who is dating a member of the Canucks. Hughes and OJ will be on this team this year. One of the reasons it hasn't been announced yet is because of the logjam on the left side. 2 players are being actively shopped. And the Edler situation will be dealt with first. He will either be extended in the the next week, or will submit a list of teams he would accept a trade to. This doesn't mean he won't be back next year. But any club that trades for him will pay more with an extension in place. Hughes and OJ may have to start in Utica, if deals on Hutton and Zotto can't be made in time. Dido with Edler. Woo is going to get a 9 game trial unless he stinks up the pre-season.

Ans our 3rd jerseys will be a combo of the ones we wore in 2011 with the 94 logo. I saw a mockup and they are killer. They will also be green where the blue is and vice versa, with the thick stripes not the ugly thin ones we had on the previous thirds. There is also talk of Demko being the backup and either trading or waiving the giant. Who after the worlds has actually upped his stock. The last tidbit I can give you is if by some miracle WOO makes it. Tanev will be gone by the TDL. Especially if he stays healthy and can get full value.

All I can say is my sources are 100% due to the fact the guy with my sister is Married Fear is a great motivator.
Your sources are 100%.

Either you’re lying or you need medication

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Here is one that is pretty bold.

Sutter will have a career year playing 2nd line minutes with Pettersson feeding him pucks like we have not seen since Thornton-to-Cheechoo.

I get all giddy just thinking about a potential 41 point season. Truly these are exciting days.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
I can see this.

Jakey desperately needs a change in scenery and the drafting of QH makes OJ expendable.

And OJ is best traded now while he hasn't played a single game in the NHL and no other GM has actually seen him.

True, GMs don't watch another hockey outside the NHL, not like us posters on HF!

HelloCookie

Nov 23, 2016
Finland
Canucks trade veterans for picks. As in Canucks get picks. Granlund finds his magic touch of 25 goals but doesn't get a contract that is as healthy as a life long diet of cheese fries. Eriksson gets bought out at the end of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad