Mair vs. Haley

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
haley popped him real nice when mair wanted to keep going.

haley is such an amazing fighter, he can go toe to toe, he blocks punches real well and is also great at ducking punches and his punches are timely and accurate.

he can be a top 10 middleweight easily if he stays up next year, which he should.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
haley popped him real nice when mair wanted to keep going.

haley is such an amazing fighter, he can go toe to toe, he blocks punches real well and is also great at ducking punches and his punches are timely and accurate.

he can be a top 10 middleweight easily if he stays up next year, which he should.

We'll see how good he is in a few weeks when he has to take on Engelland.....

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Poor Pens fans are still bitter over Hales destroying Talbot and Adams. Gillies will deal with Engy and Orpik or Cooke will go with Haley.

Orpik or Cooke? Lol. No, I'm thinking Gillies will be dealing with Godard. Engs will more than deal with Haley. Rupp will thump Kenopka (again). And just for good measure, Asham will pummel Martin (although little Tyler Kennedy almost worked him over before, so i guess he could do it again too). I'm guessing the guy that should worry about Orpik and Cooke is Tavares.

mygameworn

Dec 24, 2007
Connecticut
mygameworn.net
Orpik or Cooke? Lol. No, I'm thinking Gillies will be dealing with Godard. Engs will more than deal with Haley. Rupp will thump Kenopka (again). And just for good measure, Asham will pummel Martin (although little Tyler Kennedy almost worked him over before, so i guess he could do it again too). I'm guessing the guy that should worry about Orpik and Cooke is Tavares.

Gillies dealt with Godard and Godard quit on him, so that ends that. If you really think the Pens are going to goon it up, you're lacking something upstairs.

Tissues.jpg

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Gillies dealt with Godard and Godard quit on him, so that ends that. If you really think the Pens are going to goon it up, you're lacking something upstairs.

Tissues.jpg

I'm sure Godard got tired of Gilles trying to dryhump him.

They won't goon it up. Unlike the Isles, the Pens actually have other things to think about (playoffs, talent, etc). But the idiot Islander goons should expect some payback

macleod50

Apr 24, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm sure Godard got tired of Gilles trying to dryhump him.

They won't goon it up. Unlike the Isles, the Pens actually have other things to think about (playoffs, talent, etc). But the idiot Islander goons should expect some payback

Yes, the Islanders have no talent...

This is why the good Pens posters are always getting a hard time.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
What the average Pen fan understands in a fair fight

Haley (5.11 - 190) vs Engelland (6.02 - 200)

Haley's a very built guy for someone his height, ideally he should go with Asham if Asham's back but Engelland isn't too much of a miss match. Haley shouldn't fight Adams or Talbot though.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
What the average Pen fan understands in a fair fight

Haley (5.11 - 190) vs Engelland (6.02 - 200)

So maybe 2 inches taller and 10lbs heavier is a big mismatch? How big of a mismatch is it when a player fights another player wearing full goalie equipment? Haley didn't seem to mind that....

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009

lol, kennedy was way overmatched in that fight.

ovenbaked

Feb 5, 2011
So maybe 2 inches taller and 10lbs heavier is a big mismatch? How big of a mismatch is it when a player fights another player wearing full goalie equipment? Haley didn't seem to mind that....

lolol someone is butt-hurt

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
For anyone thinking Haley is 5'11 off skates is mistaken. He's maybe 5'10 off of skates, but I'd actually give him 5'9ft. He's built like a tank tho and seeing him manhandle guys in the NHL in his appropriate weight class isnt suprising.

He's a little undersized to be stepping up into Heavyweight territory, nor should he, but considering his character, I dont see him passing up fighting a heavyweight (and he'd hold his own) if his team needs a momentum shift.

The bonus about Haley, is he's probably one of the hardest working skaters out there night in and night out, and he does have fluid skating ability and can carry the puck and work the cycle game.

He's a good 4th line player whom will muck it up, be ok defensively and pot you some goals on your 4th line.

I hope too see him on the Islanders roster next year because he deffinatly deserves it.

mygameworn

Dec 24, 2007
Connecticut
mygameworn.net
For anyone thinking Haley is 5'11 off skates is mistaken. He's maybe 5'10 off of skates, but I'd actually give him 5'9ft. He's built like a tank tho and seeing him manhandle guys in the NHL in his appropriate weight class isnt suprising.

He's a little undersized to be stepping up into Heavyweight territory, nor should he, but considering his character, I dont see him passing up fighting a heavyweight (and he'd hold his own) if his team needs a momentum shift.

The bonus about Haley, is he's probably one of the hardest working skaters out there night in and night out, and he does have fluid skating ability and can carry the puck and work the cycle game.

He's a good 4th line player whom will muck it up, be ok defensively and pot you some goals on your 4th line.

I hope too see him on the Islanders roster next year because he deffinatly deserves it.

You're right, he's fought out of his range a few times in Grand-Pierre, Maslonka,Emmerson, Stortini Boll,and Fritz. He even fought team mate Matt Martin in juniors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad