Boston Bruins Maine Mariners will become Bruins ECHL affiliate

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Booth and Brodeur will be good up in Maine. Gets them the seasoning they need
Brodeur, maybe, Booth likely not because there's no need for a taxi squad if this is a full fledged return after 18 months off.... remember, Keyser was assigned to Jacksonville, since Atlanta went on hiatus as did the entire North Division.

Rangers rarely change their affiliations without a reason it was stated when they left Greenville when they signed on 3 + years ago

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Brodeur, maybe, Booth likely not because there's no need for a taxi squad if this is a full fledged return after 18 months off.... remember, Keyser was assigned to Jacksonville, since Atlanta went on hiatus as did the entire North Division.
Keyser will start in Providence

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Keyser will start in Providence
right, he will this season, that wasn't the case last season... since Atlanta had been given the option as did the entire North Division....

remember, the ECHL had only 14 teams play an abbrieviated 2021 schedule, just as Providence played that 30 game sojourn in Marlborough

Maine has not seen pro hockey since February 2020.... when the the entire hockey/sports world shut down, hence the abbreviated end of 2019/2020, etc....

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
right, he will this season, that wasn't the case last season... since Atlanta had been given the option as did the entire North Division....

remember, the ECHL had only 14 teams play an abbrieviated 2021 schedule, just as Providence played that 30 game sojourn in Marlborough

Maine has not seen pro hockey since February 2020.... when the the entire hockey/sports world shut down, hence the abbreviated end of 2019/2020, etc....
I'm just saying that based on what I saw at camp today that Brodeur and Booth look destined for Maine

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I'm just saying that based on what I saw at camp today that Brodeur and Booth look destined for Maine

Neither G has been signed to a contract, Ali...... in fact, isn't Brodeur simply on an invitation to Boston Camp.....

in fact, Booth likely was just to fill the rule that was implemented saying the organization had to carry three goalies on the Roster at all times, two of which are active.....

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Neither G has been signed to a contract, Ali...... in fact, isn't Brodeur simply on an invitation to Boston Camp.....

in fact, Booth likely was just to fill the rule that was implemented saying the organization had to carry three goalies on the Roster at all times, two of which are active.....
Just giving my opinion ffs

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018

This is false. Booth is on a 1 year contract worth 750K. While Brodeur is signed to an ECHL contract with Maine.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I said both would be in maine so I am half right.

Stop always trying to be right and putting people down in the process.
the attitude is justified.....

what exactly has Boston done to run 2 franchises out of Portland, Providence cannot sneeze without facing an violation of affiliation rights.....

Providence also tried to claim the three championships won by the original franchise, when they sailed out of here in 1992, none of which were won by a Boston affiliate 2 were Comcast one was New Jersey's the first season after Comcast sold the franchise to them...

Boston is simply in name only an affiliate, they have no bearing on how the current franchise is owned or operated

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
I said both would be in maine so I am half right.

Stop always trying to be right and putting people down in the process.
I have no idea what he is talking about considering they can send both to Maine so you aren't wrong at all.

Reactions: Alicat

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
the attitude is justified.....

what exactly has Boston done to run 2 franchises out of Portland, Providence cannot sneeze without facing an violation of affiliation rights.....

Providence also tried to claim the three championships won by the original franchise, when they sailed out of here in 1992, none of which were won by a Boston affiliate 2 were Comcast one was New Jersey's the first season after Comcast sold the franchise to them...

Boston is simply in name only an affiliate, they have no bearing on how the current franchise is owned or operated

Man what the hell is your agenda with this stuff. How really cares besides you?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00