Prospect Info: Magua's 2018 NHL Pseudo Draft Guide

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Now that I've had a chance to actually sit down and start to read it, I'm not even a tiny bit surprised how detailed this is. That would be a compliment, just so we're clear.

I don't want to overstate my position here as I'm not nearly as prepared for this draft as I was last, but I did watch a good bit of SSM, so I feel educated enough on the subject to make a comment on Sandin. I basically agree with everything you wrote on him, but at least from the games I caught, I feel like his rush defense was also worth a specific shout out as being absolutely fantastic. The admittedly SSS for Mitch Brown's project backs this up too, as he would be in the 98th Percentile for Controlled Entry Prevention Percentage.

If I was defending another "overdrafted" SSM pick at 19 this year, I would not be surprised at all.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I do, but I'm pretty sure you can see what I previously looked at and I don't know if I want that lol

I've seen some pretty... um... interesting stuff.
latest

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Edit- not sure why it's not showing up under "new" though...

Each subreddit has its own spam filter. If you don't have a history of posting in /r/flyers, new posts will often get caught up in it. In such a case, you would have to message a moderator.

I only post on subreddits relating to my profession, so I can't be of any help with this one.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Each subreddit has its own spam filter. If you don't have a history of posting in /r/flyers, new posts will often get caught up in it. In such a case, you would have to message a moderator.

I only post on subreddits relating to my profession, so I can't be of any help with this one.

Reading up, I think it got caught by a spam filter since you're a new user.

*3 seconds LATE*

Yep, my dumb ass finally figured it out.

Already messaged the mods. Should be fixed soon. My bad. :(

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Ok... so the mods aren't responding so far and I don't know how long this will take.

If someone with a real account wants to try then go ahead, I don't want to hold this up and stop it from gaining the exposure it deserves. If someone does post it and it shows up, let me know and I'll delete mine.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
First, awesome work @Magua. Since the local radio stations don't talk draft, I'll read these to my kid and it'll be make pretend high-end coverage.

This is an interesting moment when the filter is robbing some of the meaning here. Typically the **** are ubiquitous, but if the original word began with an s, or an f, it would imply different meanings. I'm guessing it's an f, but would be amused if it was an s. Alas, this is a family friendly web-site.

You mean it isn't "Pronman"?

Not the face, NOT THE FACE!!

Reactions: FlyTimmo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->