Magnus Kahnberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_chan02

Aug 13, 2003
Can anyone give me some solid info on this guy? All i know is he's leading the SEL in scoring and has been compared as a cross between Daniel Alfredsson and Kristian Huselius. Anybody know if he'll be coming over to play for the Canes next year?

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
there has been no word about it through any of the media around the canes...but i feel pretty confidant they are aware he is having such a dominant season. seeing how they are rebuilding and are looking for young scorers - i would assume if they come to an agreement he will be at the next camp....whenever that is. there have been a few threads about him on the canes board-maybe more info like you're looking for.

Robertsson 4-ever

Jan 26, 2004
Wexio
If the canes not are intersted yet they probably be cause he will almost sure be on the swedish roster for the World Champs. To not sign the SEL's best scorer would be a great mistake for the canes, and I don't think that's gonna happen. Yesterday
he broke Kristian Huselius goalrecord for a season in Frölunda when he scored his 32nd goal of the season. And it's 6 games left of the season, more is to come. :)

Spiffy

Robertsson 4-ever said:
he broke Kristian Huselius goalrecord for a season in Frölunda when he scored his 32nd goal of the season.
Ehm... He tied it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->