OT: Madison Square Garden Renovations (Part VI)

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Does anybody know what sections have access to the delta 360 club. My friend got tix thru work tonight and were in 115 row 4 right off the ice, but it said club seats. I want to know if Ill have a chance to see the players walk thru that glass thing where Al does the interviews.

Only Club platinum and above. Your friend got Club Blue - no access to delta 360. Only waitress service and access to club bar and grill (which is worthless).

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Does anybody know what sections have access to the delta 360 club. My friend got tix thru work tonight and were in 115 row 4 right off the ice, but it said club seats. I want to know if Ill have a chance to see the players walk thru that glass thing where Al does the interviews.

Sections 1-3, first 8 rows of 116-118 and 106-108, and possibly all those folding chair seats on the glass.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
Given all the talk of seat locations in this thread, maybe we should start a season ticket thread and the OP can list where people from HF are sitting on a regular basis. Would make for some good in between period beer meet ups.

I think that's a great idea!
It would also be great if people could post the view from their seats.
Actually it would be even greater to have a view from each section, preferably from several different seats, since the rangers iomedia is not realistic, and there are not that many sites around where you can see actual views from seats. Between all of us we should be able to do that. An even more optimistic goal would be for someone to put those photos together for a realistic virtual view or at least a catalog on some website. This may be off the topic, but that would be awesome. :)

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Actually it would be even greater to have a view from each section, preferably from several different seats, since the rangers iomedia is not realistic, and there are not that many sites around where you can see actual views from seats. Between all of us we should be able to do that. An even more optimistic goal would be for someone to put those photos together for a realistic virtual view or at least a catalog on some website. This may be off the topic, but that would be awesome. :)

What would also be cool is to do ticket swaps (obviously adjusting for price differences) so we can check a game out from various viewpoints.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY

mods, maybe a good idea is the next version of this thread becomes a sticky, just like the devils board has. they have a seperate prudential center and tickets threads. it could be helpful for everyone.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Given all the talk of seat locations in this thread, maybe we should start a season ticket thread and the OP can list where people from HF are sitting on a regular basis. Would make for some good in between period beer meet ups.

What would also be cool is to do ticket swaps (obviously adjusting for price differences) so we can check a game out from various viewpoints.

On board with all of it.

srsly989

Sep 15, 2012
Brooklyn, NY

This must be done and noted in the "Individual game tickets" thread too. That's gonna really help out buyers.

RangersYanks22

Jun 15, 2012
I was at Saturday's Rangers game against Carolina, and I was at Tuesday's Knicks game against Charlotte. Interestingly enough, as you can see from these photos, GardenVision is raised higher (nearly touching the ceiling) during the Rangers game than it is for the Knicks game. Not sure if it's because of the size of the rink being bigger than the court that might lead to GardenVision cutting the view of the ice, but I find it interesting just noticed it after scrolling through my photos

Attachments

• 1422577_865045026247_1905994423_n.jpg
    1422577_865045026247_1905994423_n.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 946051_865719694207_1247065123_n.jpg
    946051_865719694207_1247065123_n.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
GardenVision is raised higher (nearly touching the ceiling) during the Rangers game than it is for the Knicks game. Not sure if it's because of the size of the rink being bigger than the court that might lead to GardenVision cutting the view of the ice, but I find it interesting just noticed it after scrolling through my photos
Interesting indeed.
My first thought would be that they don't want to risk any pucks flying at the screen, besides the views as you said
Here is a photo from ice level, it's hard to say how far the screen is from the ice
picture.php

Last edited:

Vidic15*

I like this idea. I have two seats in section 111. $118 per. I'm looking for bridge and lounge tix.

Blueshirt13

Apr 23, 2004
Other side of the Ri

If no one starts a season ticket thread in the next few days, I'll do it when I get back from Wisconsin and have time to maintain a list. But please feel free to start one yourself if you want

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
I was at Saturday's Rangers game against Carolina, and I was at Tuesday's Knicks game against Charlotte. Interestingly enough, as you can see from these photos, GardenVision is raised higher (nearly touching the ceiling) during the Rangers game than it is for the Knicks game. Not sure if it's because of the size of the rink being bigger than the court that might lead to GardenVision cutting the view of the ice, but I find it interesting just noticed it after scrolling through my photos

Maybe for hockey, they want it to be well above the safety nets?

pavelich

Jul 16, 2009
I like this idea. I have two seats in section 111. $118 per. I'm looking for bridge and lounge tix.

I have two bridge seats for this Sunday that I can't use if you're interested in a trade. They are in section 314, row 1. Price was a bit higher but close enough. I realize they are playing the Panthers so if we did an exchange would pick a similarly crappy team :laugh:

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004

Leagues may have different rules on minimum height.

ratdog07067

Aug 4, 2011
Woodbridge, NJ
The front rows for Knicks games are closer to dead center than for Rangers games. Maybe they position it so the front rows (depending on the sport) have a better viewing angle of the interior scoreboard?

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
I was able to sit down low for Wednesday's game (friend scored Delta Club tickets) and was pleasantly surprised by video boards underneath. Real nice touch. Overall the place looks beautiful. Also talked to Gareden official who told me there's another 6-12 months of behind the scenes work still going on.

ChipAyten

NYR-LFC-NYG-NYY
Dec 19, 2008
Lawn Guyland
Is the color temp of the lights at the garden still very warm this season? I see they ditched the lights on the sides of the ice that went along the 33nd and 34th street sides where the ceiling met the walls

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Is the color temp of the lights at the garden still very warm this season? I see they ditched the lights on the sides of the ice that went along the 33nd and 34th street sides where the ceiling met the walls

Ice cold lighting for hockey (too much ****ing *****ing on HFBoards)

Much warmer and more "stage"-y for the Knicks.

darrencp22

Mar 6, 2007

Media section or separate? Can anyone confirm no way over to the media area now? I have bridge seats for April and I'm curious about them. Trautwig said tonight that most of the seats have TVs but from pictures I've seen that doesn't seem right. Think he means the media.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->