Madden and Rathbone on TSN ...Now

The ultimate fan

Oct 16, 2018
Actually its only Canuck draft pick Rathbone on Harvard's defense playing the first game of the Bean Pot tournament against Boston College right now but, the next game also shown on TSN is Northeastern with Madden playing against Boston University.

Reactions: Szechwan

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Ugh, such a sad abrupt end to his career.

with almost zero repercussion to Brian McGratton if I recall correctly. Makes one wonder as to what kind of punishment McGratton would have received had the victim been Crosby or “NHL darlings” Kane and Toews during that time period.

The treatment of the Canucks by the league between playoff 2011 and 2014 really was something.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
I like the Point comp that someone had for Madden. Dangerous on every shift. Fabbro has been meh. Good on the PP and makes crisp passes. A little like Juolevi in that he's not fast and doesn't engage a whole lot. 1st game I've seen of them in NCAA this year so doesn't mean too much...just observations from today before OT

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Madden is unreal

Not only is he unreal, but he’s for real as well.

I’m not sure how Madden projects as far as NHL caliber goes (I decided to take nothing for granted after seeing what happened to Cole Cassels), but maybe.......just MAYBE.....we’ll see a strong 3rd Line on the Canucks one day featuring Madden and Gaudette. Gaudette would shift to RW.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I like the Point comp that someone had for Madden. Dangerous on every shift. Fabbro has been meh. Good on the PP and makes crisp passes. A little like Juolevi in that he's not fast and doesn't engage a whole lot. 1st game I've seen of them in NCAA this year so doesn't mean too much...just observations from today before OT

f*** Fabbro, lol. On the T&R board, I suggested the idea that we move one of Madden or Gaudette for Fabbro (either side could add to even out the deal) but I take it back now.

Gaudette and Madden as our future 3rd line.

Motte-Madden-Gaudette.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
**** Fabbro, lol. On the T&R board, I suggested the idea that we move one of Madden or Gaudette for Fabbro (either side could add to even out the deal) but I take it back now.

Gaudette and Madden as our future 3rd line.

Motte-Madden-Gaudette.

I think Madden has potential to be a top line guy to be honest. He is smart, skilled, works hard, and a decent shot.

It's a long way to go but I just see more than a 3rd liner in Madden

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I think Madden has potential to be a top line guy to be honest. He is smart, skilled, works hard, and a decent shot.

It's a long way to go but I just see more than a 3rd liner in Madden

Cool cool.

I was trying to be a little tempered in my expectations and not come across as being ”homerish” (and I’ll also admit that I haven’t seen him play much), but that really would be something if he ended up being our version of Brayden Point.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
Cool cool.

I was trying to be a little tempered in my expectations and not come across as being ”homerish” (and I’ll also admit that I haven’t seen him play much), but that really would be something if he ended up being our version of Brayden Point.

Point would be best case scenario. I see some Guentzel in him as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad