MacKinnon vs. Draisaitl

Who do you think is better right now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucelenok

Aug 9, 2016
Crosby lol... becomes more overrated with every single day. He is a great player, but his fans and this bias... It seems like he can be injured and be out of the game for 2 straight years, and people would still rank him 2nd behind McDavid, laughable. P.S. Answer to this question is Mac

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
ever hear of Crosby?

Yeah I feel that Crosby is with smack in the tier below mcdavid and 97 is alone up there for now. I just voted Mack and praised him but Mackinnon is at the top of the second tier with Crosby and Draisaitl and a couple others etc

Crosby lol... becomes more overrated with every single day. He is a great player, but his fans and this bias... It seems like he can be injured and be out of the game for 2 straight years, and people would still rank him 2nd behind McDavid, laughable. P.S. Answer to this question is Mac

Just because he’s injured doesent mean he’s not one of smartest, clutch, dominant players in the game. He’s absolutely in the top tier right below mcdavid with Mackinnon.

I swear this board is so whatever the last month says is reality. Injured? Too bad you’re gone. Marner s injured? Nope he doesent exist....lol

Perfect example where are all the people saying kucherov is better then mcdavid?

Seriously what happened?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad