MacKinnon vs. Draisaitl

Who do you think is better right now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Voted MacKinnon but there isn’t a wrong answer. These two are maybe the two best forwards in the world after McDavid.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
What is surprising is Mack is 8-9 pts shy from McDrai (also have 3 games less) despite playing with Donskoi and a combination of Calvert, Nieto and Burakovsky more than half the season so far. If he had Rantanen all games I think they would be on par with McDrai.

Last edited:

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
Oilers fan saying Mack, I think he’s 2nd/3rd best beside Crosby (still can’t decide after like 2 years) and Drai’s 4th.

Reactions: authentic

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
50/50
on any given night thing tbh
I love both of them and understand arguments from both sides

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Drai can't carry his own line (or at least it didn't work when they tried in the past). Mack can make anyone look like a top 6er and still produce at elite level regardless of who he plays with.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Mac Attack

Beefy Legs
Aug 15, 2018
I would just like to congratulate Drai on being part of this poll and garnering at least a few non Oilers fan votes. Well done sir, you have become a spectacular player!

Reactions: Kreator and Kamus

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I want to be nicer to Draisaitl but if he’s in polls with Mackinnon and Barkov i don’t know how I can say him. It’s close this season for sure or even last year, but still give me him he’s proven he can produce elite without even Rantanen and landeskog meanwhile ...yeah. Draisaitl still deserves props being so good at what he’s doing but i have no idea yet if it’s a mostly a chemistry thing or individual skill thing. Drai is obviously a top ten player in the league but what I mean is, is he more a 80 point guy getting 20 more due to chemistry with the best player or would he do this with 97 out. It’s tough to say. I know I bring that up a lot but it’s really relevant if were asking ourselves if he’s better then a guy who just got to almost the very top with nieto and donskoi. Mackinnon for me.

Reactions: Spilot23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad