Packers (the Rodgers factor)
Saints
Panthers
Falcons
Rams

Teams that will likely be around the Bears level;

Lions
Niners
Seahawks (They had a putrid roster on paper last year and still managed to win 9 games)

They're certainly better, but they still have a pretty uphill battle if they want to contend. On the flipside, the schedule they have is certainly capable of getting them to 10, or maybe even 11 wins if the chips fall right.

Games against: Miami, Buffalo, New York Jets, Arizona, Giants, Seattle, San Francisco, Detroit x2 (always seem to be close), and Tampa. All of those are very winnable games in my opinion.

It ultimately comes down to their offense. They had a great D last year and it still only amounted to 5 wins.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Tough division suddenly.plus they play SF / AZ / Rams / NE also Bills /Fins / Jets / Giants.. If things don't go well they could be a 5 win team. But probably 8 win team in reality.
Really? Playing the AFC East is a division everyone wants to play.....its NE and basically 3 teams expected to be near the bottom.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Really? Playing the AFC East is a division everyone wants to play.....its NE and basically 3 teams expected to be near the bottom.
Agreed , i was just pointing out the schedule not that those AFC East teams are difficult. However you forget to show up for any of those games your in trouble. Lets be real, the Bears and many other teams are .500 teams , a few mistakes and the Bears or any of those teams are a 5 win team.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Isn't Gruden a big Carr fan? Maybe a year together will change things but making a move at QB would be surprising.

It's crazy how quickly things changed for the Raiders. This time last year they had the 8th best Super Bowl odds and Carr was listed behind only Brady and Rodgers to win MVP. A lot of people liked them going into last season.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Isn't Gruden a big Carr fan? Maybe a year together will change things but making a move at QB would be surprising.

It's crazy how quickly things changed for the Raiders. This time last year they had the 8th best Super Bowl odds and Carr was listed behind only Brady and Rodgers to win MVP. A lot of people liked them going into last season.

The underlying numbers said they were due to regress.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

It's impossible to know what Gruden thought of players because he was only ever positive when talking about them.

Reactions: Avs_19

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I will never understand how the Raiders let a generational HoF player go because they didn't want to pay him LOLOLOLO. The bears now are literally going to the playoffs and beyond because of the Mack and I will literally eat a bug if they don't at least split wins with the Packers and the Vikings. And also I am still LOLing at all of the dumb Packers fans that were literally salivating at the possibility of getting the Mack and then the second the Bears get him they say he's not worth the price and that he doesn't make the team an immediate contender because he literally does. Bear down and **** the Packers lolololololo

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Teams that are better than the Bears as of this moment;

Vikings
Packers (the Rodgers factor)
Saints
Panthers
Falcons
Rams

Teams that will likely be around the Bears level;

Lions
Niners
Seahawks (They had a putrid roster on paper last year and still managed to win 9 games)

They're certainly better, but they still have a pretty uphill battle if they want to contend. On the flipside, the schedule they have is certainly capable of getting them to 10, or maybe even 11 wins if the chips fall right.

Games against: Miami, Buffalo, New York Jets, Arizona, Giants, Seattle, San Francisco, Detroit x2 (always seem to be close), and Tampa. All of those are very winnable games in my opinion.

It ultimately comes down to their offense. They had a great D last year and it still only amounted to 5 wins.
LOL at "the Rodgers factor" now that Mack is a bear. Just LOL. Their OL is literally in shambles and even if they were healthy they don't have the talent to block Mack and Hicks. They will need 5 guys just to block those two. NEWSFLASH: there are other Bears that can rush Rodgers while the line tries to block just TWO GUYS.

LOL

Thanks for the laughter you gave to me with "the Rodgers factor"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously, LOL.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

It didn't help that Amari Cooper went AWOL last year.

I will never understand how the Raiders let a generational HoF player go because they didn't want to pay him LOLOLOLO. The bears now are literally going to the playoffs and beyond because of the Mack and I will literally eat a bug if they don't at least split wins with the Packers and the Vikings. And also I am still LOLing at all of the dumb Packers fans that were literally salivating at the possibility of getting the Mack and then the second the Bears get him they say he's not worth the price and that he doesn't make the team an immediate contender because he literally does. Bear down and **** the Packers lolololololo

Nobody is making the playoffs with Trubisky at QB.

LOL at "the Rodgers factor" now that Mack is a bear. Just LOL. Their OL is literally in shambles and even if they were healthy they don't have the talent to block Mack and Hicks. They will need 5 guys just to block those two. NEWSFLASH: there are other Bears that can rush Rodgers while the line tries to block just TWO GUYS.

LOL

Thanks for the laughter you gave to me with "the Rodgers factor"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously, LOL.

What is so funny? You do realize Rodgers is the best QB in the league, a top 10 QB of all time, and capable of carrying his team regardless of their O-Line.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
The Bears GM, Ryan Pace who has basically been a bottom 5 GM based on record just absolutely FLEECED the Raiders on this trade. Instant Super Bowl contenders,

Reactions: Cubs2024WSChamps

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com

What is so funny? You do realize Rodgers is the best QB in the league, a top 10 QB of all time, and capable of carrying his team regardless of their O-Line.
Do you realize that Rodgers literally will be IR'd after this upcoming sunday?

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com

I'm no big huge Trubisky fan lol but saying he is horrible at QB is just lol.all he needs to do is manage games now.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
khalil-mack-bears.jpg

5b553a29e0387.image.jpg

ct-eddie-goldman-consistency-bears-spt-0609-20160608

ct-leonard-floyd-support-staff-bears-spt-1218-20161217

6-5215415.jpg

@Voight ^^^

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Reasons for this:

John Fox
Kendall Wright
Tanner Gentry
Tre McBride

Reasons he will improve tremendously

Matt Nagy
Healthy OL
AR-12
Turbo Taylor
Trey Burton
JH/Cohen

The BEARS are back with MACK, baby
You left out ANTMILL who will likely be the steal of the draft. Like I keep saying, Trubisky doesn't even have to ball out to win games, just has to protect the football and he has a top 5 RB to help him do that. Isn't Packers LB corps all ****ed up too?

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
You left out ANTMILL who will likely be the steal of the draft. Like I keep saying, Trubisky doesn't even have to ball out to win games, just has to protect the football and he has a top 5 RB to help him do that. Isn't Packers LB corps all ****ed up too?
I love to see the Packer fans so scurred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->