MacArthur + Cooke VS. Clarkson

Leafsrule14*

Macarthur and Cooke without a second thought.

Clarkson sucks balls.

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
Clearly Clarkson is having a horrific season, everyone thought we had a good signing with this guy, or at least a decent one.

he's playing nothing like he was in NJD, although our perception of him before the season started was probably way too high.

Teeder9

Free rent for Mo?
Oct 14, 2011
Ontario
Clearly Clarkson is having a horrific season, everyone thought we had a good signing with this guy, or at least a decent one.

he's playing nothing like he was in NJD, although our perception of him before the season started was probably way too high.

I really need to ask if you know where the signing thread might be hidden, because I don't remember "everyone" liking this at all. I do however remember Jersey fans before anyone had ever signed him saying they didn't want him back, and certainly not for anything more than what he was already earning. I also remember a pretty epic laugh thread when we signed him.

bobbyflex

Feb 26, 2010
Toronto, ON
i had to bump this poll i made when Clarkson was signed. How many people here opposed the deal at the time? Not too many. He was the most sought after free agent at the time and turned down more money to play here.

Why should Nonis be blamed for Clarkson shatting the bed?

Ace88*

i had to bump this poll i made when Clarkson was signed. How many people here opposed the deal at the time? Not too many. He was the most sought after free agent at the time and turned down more money to play here.

Why should Nonis be blamed for Clarkson shatting the bed?

Clarkson didnt shat any bed. He played exactly how he always always has. He just had a seriously lucky stretch of about 120 games where 54 goals or something like that bounced in off his ass.

TankNationTillDeath

Pylon4Sale
Jan 10, 2014
Toronto
I can't believe this poll..... Matt Cooke shouldn't even be allowed in the NHL.. in fact, the only nhler here is macarthur, but, due to the fact matt cooke should be and possibly will end up in jail means i have to give this one to clarkson, especially if nonis can somehow trade him for horton two years later.. is what I would have said 2 years ago were I here

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
I can't believe this poll..... Matt Cooke shouldn't even be allowed in the NHL.. in fact, the only nhler here is macarthur, but, due to the fact matt cooke should be and possibly will end up in jail means i have to give this one to clarkson, especially if nonis can somehow trade him for horton two years later.. is what I would have said 2 years ago were I here

LOL

Care to elaborate...? Or wait, maybe you shouldn't...don't bother. :laugh:

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
I knew the Clarkson deal was awful from day one, 7 years 5.25 for a grinder who scored a few goals on NJ's PP.

MacArthur got run out of town by Carlyle, sucks

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I knew the Clarkson deal was awful from day one, 7 years 5.25 for a grinder who scored a few goals on NJ's PP.

MacArthur got run out of town by Carlyle, sucks

Would have rather have skipped Clarkson, and kept MacArthur at $5.25M for 7 years!

Carlyle :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad