Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
… or Mac ‘N Cheese dogs?

images

Egg

Sep 3, 2007
Kraft Mac n Cheese, is to macaroni and cheese what a Fiero with a body kit, is to a Ferrari.

If you want Macaroni and cheese, it must be made homemade.

IE: Milk, sharp cheddar grated, parmesan grated, butter, and I personally add cottage cheese for extra creaminess, and bake once cooked and seasoned, with additional cheddar on top, paprika and bread crumbs.

Thats just one way, but if you haven't tasted good Mac and cheese, you don't know how to cook.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
What are you, 5???

Oh you're one of those people who think condiments are only for children :laugh:, you use ketchup for fries what are you 5? You use a type of sauce for your chicken nuggets or fingers what are you 5? You put ketchup or mustard on your burger what are you 5? You use dipping sauce for your pizza what are you 5? You want me to keep going? People who make comments like this look so bad it's hilarious :laugh:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Oh you're one of those people who think condiments are only for children :laugh:, you use ketchup for fries what are you 5? You use a type of sauce for your chicken nuggets or fingers what are you 5? You put ketchup or mustard on your burger what are you 5? You use dipping sauce for your pizza what are you 5? You want me to keep going? People who make comments like this look so bad it's hilarious :laugh:

Actually I love things like mustard, gravy, hot sauce, etc.

But ketchup on KD is for kids. Did you put lil’ cut up wieners in there too?

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
Stop feeding your tapeworms

I eat it maybe once every couple months, I don't live off this crap like some people do. And where I come from it's called KD(Kraft Dinner) and tastes way better than this mac n cheese crap they have in the USA.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I eat it maybe once every couple months, I don't live off this crap like some people do. And where I come from it's called KD(Kraft Dinner) and tastes way better than this mac n cheese crap they have in the USA.

Kraft is the only kind I've ever had, didn't know it was different south of the border. I never even heard it called mac and cheese until I read about it's origin. Everyone called it KD. I've never seen another brand of it either.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
Kraft is the only kind I've ever had, didn't know it was different south of the border. I never even heard it called mac and cheese until I read about it's origin. Everyone called it KD. I've never seen another brand of it either.

This guy I talk to on the xbox is from Arizona(age 55-60) and he mentioned how he was having Mac n Cheese, so I said oh you're having Kraft Dinner and he said what is that he had no clue lol, I informed him it's the same thing just called KD here in Canada, but he had no clue. I remember years and years ago being down south and eating some mac n cheese but it wasn't made by Kraft it tasted like crap imo, KD tastes better.

Last edited:

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
It's not though, try white cheddar mac with BBQ rib meat and your pants will bust.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Turkey is the meat of a big annoying bird that can barely even fly. Get it off the table. It's disgusting.

Mashed potatoes are just the result of breaking down and cooking of disgusting looking raw potatoes. Get it off the table. It's disgusting.

Corn is just corn. Get it off the table. It's disgusting.

What other foods can big brain Judon trivialize? Just wondering because not all of us were blessed to attend the Cornell of southwest Michigan.
Imagine exploding with anger over a quote about mac & cheese. :laugh: GET IT OFF THE TABLE! :yo::yo::yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad