Injury Report: M*A*S*H* 4077th Is Calling - Triage Has Been Overrun.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Groin injury better than knee. Could still miss significant time depending on severity, but my guess is it's not severe since he finished the game and then we hear about injury. Of course, he could have slipped in the shower...most dangerous place in the home.

100%...a little mesh and some time and you're likely equal or better. I'v had two sport hernias repaired...after 12 weeks I could return to work, run and do BJJ again. I wouldn't expect a player back that soon, but it's quicker than making sure conective tissue or a graft heals, as in the case of ACL/MCL/PCL/LCL or menicus.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I completely destroyed my groin about a month ago playing kickball. Grade two tear and left a bruise the size of a watermelon. Couldn’t move for two days after the injury.

Took about a month to heal

Reactions: doaner

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Ah. The advantage of being a pessimist, is the surprises will at least be somewhat pleasant. I was starting to think total disaster here. Week to week? He can still make 90% of the season, then. :phew:

Reactions: kbay and Yandover

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
The team just needs to play well without him and then he doesn't have to rush back.
No matter how they play I hope they don't rush him back. I know it's a tough guy sport, but I hate when players play through something that's going to throw them off their game all year instead of resting for a few weeks and getting better.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
No matter how they play I hope they don't rush him back. I know it's a tough guy sport, but I hate when players play through something that's going to throw them off their game all year instead of resting for a few weeks and getting better.

while I agree with you 100% you know that wont be the case if we start out poorly. So gotta just hope for that hot start.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Hopefully the team has enough talent to prevent getting totally whooped the first 10 games (or so).

I wish you hadn't said that.;)

Man, just looking at Nashville-Carolina here. That Smechnikov-dude looks like he will make it...

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Strome breaks out, Galchenyuk is forced back to wing on his return.

oh right :coyotes:, I'll make sure to stop day drinking

Lol. This situation would be ideal, but instead of Galchenyuk moving to Wing we force Richardson to go away or be happily content with being paid to sit and watch hockey and eat popcorn

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Strome breaks out, Galchenyuk is forced back to wing on his return.

oh right :coyotes:, I'll make sure to stop day drinking
Best of both worlds. Galchenyuk with Keller and Stepan:nod:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I translate #4 into: If we had money I totally would look for help.

There's no way a team who lost it's #2 and #3 centers going into the season would stand pat otherwise. Even if it was just a fill in they'd bury in the minors later.

Reactions: Bonsai Tree

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I translate #4 into: If we had money I totally would look for help.

There's no way a team who lost it's #2 and #3 centers going into the season would stand pat otherwise. Even if it was just a fill in they'd bury in the minors later.
I disagree. Like Chayka said, why make a knee jerk decision. Why trade for another bottom six to bury in the minors later and use up a contract, if we have one to use in the first place. These are not suppose to be long term so I think we can maybe move a Cousins, Keller or someone else to C. It's not the ideal situation, but neither is dumpster diving.

Reactions: doaner and Mosby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad