Injury Report: M*A*S*H* 4077th Is Calling - Triage Has Been Overrun.

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
1. Kakko
2. Hughes
3. Cozens/Turcotte

This is such a crazy draft. So little clear delineation.
1. Hughes
2. Cozens
3. Kakko
4. Dach
5. Who the hell knows
6. Turcotte
7. Your guess is better than mine
8. Byram
9. Fast riser that wasn’t in anybody’s top 10 at the beginning of the year
10. Newhook

I predict we’re picking 3 to 5 and taking that guy rated at 9.

And this is why you sign 7 centers.

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
Oh damn. Yes Krebs also before Newhook. And Hughes is going 1, of that I have little doubt.

I’m sure even in arguably the worst year for draft eligible OHL’ers in a decade or more we will find another character guy from that league.

Now back to the draft thread with my limited knowledge of prospects...

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
So if Dvo and Chucky, say both blew an ACL and Strome has maybe a pulled groin

Our center depth would be

Stepan
Strome
Ritchie
Cousins/Dauphin

Right?

We have Ullstrom lurking in Tucson but outside of that the next guy in the depth chart is... Lane Pederson.

BRUISED FOR HUGHES

Reactions: RemoAZ

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
We'll draft 3rd and probably take the 10th rated guy anyway.
more like we'll win most of the last 10 games to reduce our lottery chances and a bunch of fans on here will be talking about how that momentum will get us into the playoffs next year. It's nothing to win meaningless games down the stretch. Bad organizations always do it though. Put the scrubs in from the minors or some guys you want to look at. See the big picture.

Reactions: Yandover and RemoAZ

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Why are you all going on like he blew out his knee and is ruined forever? Is there an actual update on this?

Thinking about it now, the fact he is seeing doctors next week and not right away doesn't worry so much. It's just the first time in a long time we have something to be excited for.

Reactions: kbay

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
more like we'll win most of the last 10 games to reduce our lottery chances and a bunch of fans on here will be talking about how that momentum will get us into the playoffs next year. It's nothing to win meaningless games down the stretch. Bad organizations always do it though. Put the scrubs in from the minors or some guys you want to look at. See the big picture.

I keep trying to argue here and there for the draft-standings - and lottery-odds- to ignore the last games for the no-playoff teams.

That way, the last games could be pure fun without the nagging feeling the other team is made to loose on purpose by their management.

Seems to arouse no support whatsoever.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Thinking about it now, the fact he is seeing doctors next week and not right away doesn't worry so much. It's just the first time in a long time we have something to be excited for.
I'm not so sure. I've seen too many people with such extensive swelling that definitive exam/imaging/or surgery is delayed until the swelling resolves. It's also possible that the Coyotes' surgeon had an "Oh shit" moment and sent Galchenyuk for a second opinion outside the state. Galchenyuk may have nothing, but delaying an exam is not a good sign.

Last edited:
Reactions: MIG and Jakey53

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
When did Galchenyuk get hurt? I can’t find a video where he got hurt. Confirmed it’s his knee?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->