Injury Report: M*A*S*H* 4077th Is Calling - Triage Has Been Overrun.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I don't know whether I want Ritchie suspended for the hit on Goligoski or I'm just more annoyed we don't have a player like that (although Crouse is getting close).

Reactions: kbay and Lilhoody

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I don't know whether I want Ritchie suspended for the hit on Goligoski or I'm just more annoyed we don't have a player like that (although Crouse is getting close).

Not suspendable Imo, but i'm usually wrong about these things

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
Not suspendable Imo, but i'm usually wrong about these things
Yea I think it's pretty clear he let up so it's more of a stupid hit than a dirty one, but the NHL does take into account whether the player gets injured so I'd bet he gets a fine or suspension because Gogo is on IR now.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
^ Probably to replace Capo in the press box.

Btw, anyone catch McConnell's wild mispronunciation of Capobianco last night? I can't remember it but I know it wasn't even close.

Reactions: Lawson of Anarchy

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA

Btw, anyone catch McConnell's wild mispronunciation of Capobianco last night? I can't remember it but I know it wasn't even close.
I don't but I always mispronounce names even after hearing it correctly because I read it a certain way and that's how it gets ingrained. He may have a similar problem so I can sympathies. He is supposed to be a professional though so get your **** together McConnell!

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
With the addition of Goligoski and Kuemper to the IR, I don't know whether to:
A)
images.jpeg

Or B)
youre-kidding-me.jpg

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

Yes I did. "Cappo-BYE-anko" is definitely the wrong pronunciation. :laugh:

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
Since it happened this morning, I wonder if the only reason Chychrun went on IR is to free up a roster spot for Hill since Keumper didn't go on IR. His last game was at Montreal they can make it retroactive to then and take him off of IR whenever he's ready.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
As you might (or might not) have noticed, I am not a tank guy.

But the question now must be: how many of this players come back in time to the playoffs?

Because it isn't that much point in going into the playoffs with an AHL-team, is it?

Or are you so desperate you take being swept in the first round?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

I think the FO wants every win they can get and if the deadline comes around and we've collapsed they'll change course. But not much because there really isn't all that much to sell off.
If the team makes it and gets swept they'll take it. It's a big improvement from not even 10 ROWs at this point last year or whatever it was.

Reactions: Jakey53

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
As you might (or might not) have noticed, I am not a tank guy.

But the question now must be: how many of this players come back in time to the playoffs?

Because it isn't that much point in going into the playoffs with an AHL-team, is it?

Gimmie the playoffs regardless of results, get the losing stink off this franchise. At this point we play every team pretty tough, and our goaltending and defense are solid enough to steal some games.

Reactions: Edenjung and kbay

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
D Kyle Capobianco, in only his second game of the season and first at home after being called up last week, left with 12:14 left in the third period after taking a hit against the boards from Foligno and suffering what appeared to be a knee injury.

He couldn't put much weight on it and had to be helped off the ice.

Edit: Is there a way to post links without HF automatically adding the title of the article?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->