Injury Report: M*A*S*H* 4077th Is Calling - Triage Has Been Overrun.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
He's proving to be fragile already and they'll ruin him further in a desperate bid to make the playoffs (which is so not happening).

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
In the games he has played since returning, he has looked like his judgement of angles/geometry was slightly off. I hope he gets better and gets his mojo back.

Reactions: doaner

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I think Tocchet needs to make it clear that next time someone runs Raanta Crouse had better earn himself a match penalty.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
It is baffling we still don't have a FIGHTING penalty this far into the season. Is the word soft appropriate??

Super soft.

snuggle-logo.jpg

Reactions: Katie Connauton

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
5-6 Conor Garland is getting our first fighting major, isn't he. Hope he dresses for LA....perfect game to get in a fight.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
So, no timeline whatsoever on neither Kuemper nor Raanta?

Just empty "day-to-day" comments?

This thread needs to get a new title. I am sadly starting to feel having Raanta in the title would make less need to update it again. :(

jmichael7753

Sep 29, 2017
This has been a debacle with Raanta since the start. I've said in the past that the training staff has not been anywhere near the quality it was prior to letting Jason Serbus walk, and I believe thats the case here as well.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
This has been a debacle with Raanta since the start. I've said in the past that the training staff has not been anywhere near the quality it was prior to letting Jason Serbus walk, and I believe thats the case here as well.

Looks like something is amiss. We are getting a lot of injuries that should not happen.

Reactions: Name Nameless

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Any update on Dvorak? I can't seem to find anything since "Indefinitely" from September.

Torn pec muscles take months to recover from. You have to take into consideration the healing time then there will be a period where he has to get the strength back he loses sitting idle.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Injuries happen. Injuries due to improper or faulty training should not happen. Muscle tears and niggling injuries or injuries due to muscles locked in compensation patterns etc are often the result of poor or badly balanced training regimes.

Who tears their pec muscle for example like Dvorak did? We are told Raanta did excellent hard work over the summer, yet now he is stricken by niggling injury after injury, the very thing his training is supposed to prevent...

This points to him training himself dysfunctional ie the result of an improper training regime. All that hard work broke him down, it did not build him up.

Therefore the training regime needs to be examined.

Reactions: Name Nameless

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Injuries happen. Injuries due to improper or faulty training should not happen. Muscle tears and niggling injuries or injuries due to muscles locked in compensation patterns etc are often the result of poor or badly balanced training regimes.

Who tears their pec muscle for example like Dvorak did? We are told Raanta did excellent hard work over the summer, yet now he is stricken by niggling injury after injury, the very thing his training is supposed to prevent...

This points to him training himself dysfunctional ie the result of an improper training regime. All that hard work broke him down, it did not build him up.

Therefore the training regime needs to be examined.
Dvorak fell and landed awkwardly which resulted in the torn pectoral muscle.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Raanta is a China doll. Unfortunately and way too soon for us, it’s time to move on from him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad