LW Vladimir Alistrov - SKA St.Petersburg, KHL (2019 undrafted)

Pan

Apr 11, 2017
Minsk
They need to stop using this picture cause it says "Supported by the Governor of Chelyabinsk Region" on the boards. So I've already got a slight feeling that everything that is happening with Alistrov, I mean his GWG against Switzerland when this pic was shot and then getting drafted and signed by Oil Kings, is supported by the governor of Chelyabinsk Region.

Reactions: Habs76

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Was starting to get worried about him and thinking he might get lost in WHL. Great to see him getting on the scoreboard.

NJ Fan 12

Jun 23, 2020
Skating with Dynamo Minsk in the KHL but again passed through NHL Draft without being selected.

Anyone have a chance to see him play recently?

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
He's buried behind a slew of better players in their lineup. Dinamo Minsk is where talent goes to die. It's the one KHL team in Belarus, so every Belorussian wants to go there. But because it's only one club, it has very limited slots. And you have to compete with imports, etc.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Leading SKA in scoring. Is he someone who was overlooked in the draft, a late bloomer, or are there significant flaws in his game that keep him from generating NHL interest?

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Leading SKA in scoring. Is he someone who was overlooked in the draft, a late bloomer, or are there significant flaws in his game that keep him from generating NHL interest?

Too early to say. But he's big enough, fast, skillful and plays physical. At least it's what I saw in those games I watched.

Still Michkov would be the best player on SKA right now...

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Too early to say. But he's big enough, fast, skillful and plays physical. At least it's what I saw in those games I watched.

Still Michkov would be the best player on SKA right now...

Not able to see KHL games on ESPN+ anymore. Why are so many SKA players playing elsewhere now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad