LW/RW Yaroslav Yapparov - Traktor Chelyabinsk, KHL (2022 undrafted)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Read his write-up in The Black Book, and he sounds like an interesting player. Had a pretty solid season in the MHL this year.

Anyone see him play and have some thoughts?

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
3f4900e9d1fe2977f2d3a7cf242c5665.jpg

Reactions: Stive Morgan

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Last edited:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Ok, you get a laugh from me.

Also, I think Yapparov is with the KHL squad currently... maybe one of the native Russian speakers can clarify? He hasn't appeared in a game in the KHL yet but it would be an incredible development.

Made his KHL debut. Will be interesting to see if he can put himself on the NHL radar

dyldude

Nov 19, 2019
Ok, you get a laugh from me.

Also, I think Yapparov is with the KHL squad currently... maybe one of the native Russian speakers can clarify? He hasn't appeared in a game in the KHL yet but it would be an incredible development.

Traktor have been using him as their extra U20 player (see: Danila Yurov last season). Unlikely he'll ever get more than 5 minutes of ice time in a single game this year, so don't get your hopes up if you're a fan of his.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Traktor have been using him as their extra U20 player (see: Danila Yurov last season). Unlikely he'll ever get more than 5 minutes of ice time in a single game this year, so don't get your hopes up if you're a fan of his.

I am a fan of his. His elevation to being their extra player is still more than was expected. I believe that he has potential and was overlooked at the NHL draft. Let's see, obviously, how this plays out, but it's still great that he's progressing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad