LW/RW Samuel Fagemo (2019, 50th, LAK; claimed by NSH; claimed by LAK)

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
This kid is a sleeper pick, he is playing a very good season for Frolunda as a 18 year old. Needs more hype!

Early projection: mid 2nd rounder

I thought it was a complete joke that he fell through the draft last year. I picked him in the 3rd round of our mock draft. Needless to say I'm glad the season is going well for him.

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

Matteo

Aug 20, 2017
I watched the game yesterday and he played well imho although he kept shooting too much, even when he could have passed the puck. But he had a solid game overall thanks to his speed.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
How this kid went undrafted is beyond me. Didnt have the best draft year but he shouldve at least been picked in the later rounds. Whoever picks him this year is gonna have a steal.

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
The Mooseheads have had a poor year with their Euro players. Scratches injuries and illnesses. Is there any way that this player could enter the lineup after his season and contract is up in Sweden?

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
The Mooseheads have had a poor year with their Euro players. Scratches injuries and illnesses. Is there any way that this player could enter the lineup after his season and contract is up in Sweden?

Going from a good year in a strong mens league in his home country to move to juniors? Yeah I don't think Fagemo or his camp is braindead to make such a decision, I hope not.

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Going from a good year in a strong mens league in his home country to move to juniors? Yeah I don't think Fagemo or his camp is braindead to make such a decision, I hope not.
Ya I guess if his season ended and his contract finished it would be stupid for him to play in NA with the Memorial Cup hosts in his draft two year for the extra exposure. If he could.

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
Ya I guess if his season ended and his contract finished it would be stupid for him to play in NA with the Memorial Cup hosts in his draft two year for the extra exposure. If he could.
He's signed over the 19/20 season. If Frölunda could send him on loan after the SHL season has ended, it could be a possibility. Although I don't think it's likely to happen.
How late can you add players in the CHL?

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
He's signed over the 19/20 season. If Frölunda could send him on loan after the SHL season has ended, it could be a possibility. Although I don't think it's likely to happen.
How late can you add players in the CHL?
It's probably to late. I was just sort of wondering if i was a possibility. I find it hard to keep up with CHL Euro rules and changes to them. I guess I had my dates wrong anyway. Rumours around Halifax at the start of the season had Sam wanting to come to Halifax but Frolunda would not loan him then. Strange choice for the Mooseheads but they do take a ton of chance picks at the draft tables. Thanks for the contract correction.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Already has two goals and the first period hasn't ended. Up to 13 goals and 11 assists for 24 points in 36gp(well, 35 and a third). Now closer to Bemström's ppg(#1 in U20 scoring) than Bokk's(who's #3 in U20 scoring).

Safe to say he won't go undrafted again.

Reactions: Lays

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
He was hit in the head last night and had to leave the game, it was an unfortunate situation. He couldn't stand on his own and looked dizzy. More info about how severe it is will come today.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
And first game back he scores a goal in the first period! Which makes him have 7 goals, & 4 assists his last 10 games(well, 9 and 1 period).

This is why there is no point for him to go to juniors, he's playing this well against men, whats the point of going to juniors , especially the Q ? ( no offense )

Visul

Dec 22, 2015
With the monster season he's had it's a bit funny that he isn't ranked at all in most of the deeper draft lists. If we look at the best SHL U19 seasons of this century, he's doing quite well as he is ranked #4 in total points and also in PPG.

Some facts about this list:
- There are 37 different players and 35 of them are drafted. The only players undrafted are Fagemo and Nils Höglander who is first time draft eligible this summer. Höglander should be a 1st/2nd round pick.
- 22 of the players are 1st rounders, 10 are 2nd rounders and only Holmström, Elvenes and Lindblom were drafted after the 2nd round.
- Fagemo out-produced everyone from his draft class this season. (Also 0,53PPG Isac Lundeström who is missing because he's technically U20 player.)
- Fagemo has the best goal scoring season.

Sorry for the long list.
p91pioT.png

fMbmI4z.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad