LW/RW - Rasmus Svartström - KooKoo, U20 SM-Sarja (2024 Draft)

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
Thought he had a thread but guess not. 6'4 Forward from Finland who's started to put his game together in the U20.

Can play either side of the wing and can contribute on the PP. His offense has taken a spike with more minutes and a role increase for KooKoo, with 13 of his 24 points on the year coming in his last 10 games.

Not the most standout player but could be taken in the draft thanks to his size and offensive growth.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
First thing I'd wonder is with that type of size how has he never represented Finland in international play nor skated in either Liiga or Mestis?

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
First thing I'd wonder is with that type of size how has he never represented Finland in international play nor skated in either Liiga or Mestis?
Because he hasn‘t produced offensive numbers yet in his career to garner such attention?

A player his age should have been playing and scoring close to PPG in the U20 league LAST year.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Because he hasn‘t produced offensive numbers yet in his career to garner such attention?

A player his age should have been playing and scoring close to PPG in the U20 league LAST year.
That was basically my point. Unless he is looking to take the US college route, a player his age would generally be playing above A juniors if he had the potential to be drafted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad