LW/RW Pavel Gogolev - Sibir Novosibirsk, KHL (2018 undrafted; signed by TOR; traded to CHI released)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Figured there was already a thread for this kid, but did some searching and couldn't find anything. If there is one, feel free to merge it MOD's.

Brock ranked him 27th in his pre-season rankings, and he has 7 pts in 7 games so far.

Last edited:

axepig

Jul 14, 2014
What preseason ranking? I've seen 3 that put Gogolev in HMs and one that ranks him 187, I tried searching for a ranking with "Brock" but idk who he is.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Figured there was already a thread for this kid, but did some searching and couldn't find anything. If there is one, feel free to merge it MOD's.

Brock ranked him 27th in his pre-season rankings, and he has 7 pts in 7 games so far.

He'll be much higher on my Preliminary rankings which I'll release in a few weeks.

Been very impressed with the improvements he has shown this year. In particular, he looks a lot quicker. I've seen Peterborough twice this year and in those two games, he had 3 breakaways (or partial breakaways) created by his explosiveness. Hard worker away from the play too.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Had a goal and assist tonight. He has 5 pts (3 G, 2 A) in his last 4 games.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Man that kid has a great shot and a great backhander. I was actually looking at SDA plays when I noticed Gogolev's name kept coming up. Like this kid a lot.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I think he is one of the most undervalued players in this draft.

Reactions: Lays

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
He's better than a lot of players drafted this year. Peterborough being awful didn't help but how Chisholm gets drafted from that team ahead of Gogolev...

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
is he Panarin 2.0 ? I didn't see any garbage goals

He reminds me more of a Paul Byron or Michael Grabner. He should have been picked. There's no reason some teams watched Peterborough and drafted Chisholm and disregarded this guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->