LW/RW Anatoliy Golyshev - Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg, KHL (2016, 95th, NYI)

monsieurthibz

Oct 8, 2016
Montreal
So it's not that simple, Golyshev told that he has an agreement with Automobilist management to terminate the deal after 2 years in case he wants to go to the NHL.
It shows he's open to make a move, which is rather satisfying for anyone who hopes he decides to make the jump.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
So it's not that simple, Golyshev told that he has an agreement with Automobilist management to terminate the deal after 2 years in case he wants to go to the NHL.
I don't think in two years there will be a guarantee that the islanders are still interested. We desperately need his skill now, alas, I think if he goes to the NHL, it won't be for us.

Ah well, he is thinking about his family. Cant be mad exactly. Just frustrating because of the contrary news before he made he re-upped.

giphy.gif

Reactions: PWJunior

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
A bump.

What ever happened to this guy?
- dude is still young, 24 years old
- his height?, isn't good enough skater?

Scored 25 goals, 44 points in 56 games as a 19-20 year old in the KHL.
Was drafted in the 4th round by the Islanders after that season
- has been almost ppg ever since, minus the next season after that one
where he scored only 17 points in 50 games

18 goals, 31 points in 40 games
19 goals, 40 points in 54 games
11 goals, 25 points in 36 games

This season : 9 goals, 18 points in 24 games
- 3rd in points for his team

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Nothing really happened he just has many flaws. Not a strong skater, not great at playmaking, not good defensively, lacks consistency. Good KHL player who will make a lot of money because he can score goals.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
A bump.

What ever happened to this guy?
- dude is still young, 24 years old
- his height?, isn't good enough skater?

Scored 25 goals, 44 points in 56 games as a 19-20 year old in the KHL.
Was drafted in the 4th round by the Islanders after that season
- has been almost ppg ever since, minus the next season after that one
where he scored only 17 points in 50 games

18 goals, 31 points in 40 games
19 goals, 40 points in 54 games
11 goals, 25 points in 36 games

This season : 9 goals, 18 points in 24 games
- 3rd in points for his team
He has at 25 less points than Datsyuk at 42 on the same team. Middle of the pack KHLer. Not good enough for the NHL.

Reactions: lakai17

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
If Islanders make the cup finals, he will probably miss the start of the Avto's training camp :/
I'm actually curious if he will be coming back to Avto. I wouldn't be surprised if both parties there feel it's time for a change. Might be the real reason for this (probably brief) move to NA as well.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
I'm actually curious if he will be coming back to Avto. I wouldn't be surprised if both parties there feel it's time for a change. Might be the real reason for this (probably brief) move to NA as well.
You probably are right. Stint in NA will probably means SKA or CSKA will be picking him up as soon as he becomes available. Makes sense for Avto too, it seems that his career has stalled (if not gone backwards), but he probably still is asking for top dollar. Best for both parties to try to move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad