LW/RW Anatoliy Golyshev - Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg, KHL (2016, 95th, NYI)

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Any chance he jumps to the NHL?

I think every KHL player comes to NHL on proper conditions. For a 20 year old PPG KHL player those conditions should be quite proper, though. I mean, I doubt he's willing to play in the AHL. So it would be a KHL clause similar to what Panarin has. I think, the best for him would be to wait for NHL expansion and get signed with one of new teams.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
He's really small but has a lot of skill. It's hard to say how he'd cope with the smaller rink and more physical game.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Russian players are so underrated. Nearly a PPG in a better league than the AHL in his 20/21 year old season. If he was doing this in the AHL, he'd probably be regarded as a top 50 prospect in hockey.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
W Anatoli Golyshev - Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg, KHL (2013 undrafted)

I didn't see a thread on him. His stats in the KHL are very good for such a young player. He has 20+13=33 in 40 games so far this season.

I think he played in the WJC in Canada last year, and I don't remember him being that good. Has anyone watched a lot of him recently?

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
Wow this guy is good. He's 20 years old and has already scored 20 goals this season and is wearing the "A" for his team in the second best league in the world.
In the game today he had a really impressive lead pass to an open forward after forechecking which led to a goal.
Anybody know more information about his contract? Elite Propsects says it ends in 2018/2019.

Edit: And Golyshev wins it in OT with the top shelf goal. This guy is good

Last edited:

GoBoltz56

Brisebois 1st Rounder
Jul 31, 2004
Tampa and Michigan
Wow this guy is good. He's 20 years old and has already scored 20 goals this season and is wearing the "A" for his team in the second best league in the world.
In the game today he had a really impressive lead pass to an open forward after forechecking which led to a goal.
Anybody know more information about his contract? Elite Propsects says it ends in 2018/2019.

Edit: And Golyshev wins it in OT with the top shelf goal. This guy is good

That probably is all the information you need...as far as I know Russia does not have a transfer agreement so any team that drafts him would have to wait...that's IF he even wants to come which I doubt.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
That probably is all the information you need...as far as I know Russia does not have a transfer agreement so any team that drafts him would have to wait...that's IF he even wants to come which I doubt.

Nah, it's on the contrary. He's small and Russian so NHL teams aren't interested in him. That's why his contract is so long, he knew he'd have a lot of chances to play in the NHL in the nearest future. Now he has a chance to get attention from NHL clubs as a KHL star.

Gusev is a superior player to Golyshev, and Tampa just doesn't give a dog crap for him. But they have a future superstar Druin. Yeah, good luck with him...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->