LW Kirill Tyutyayev - Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg, KHL (2019, 190th, DET released)

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Kirill Tyutyayev at eliteprospects.com

Born August 2000 in hometown Yekaterinburg, RUS.

In his draft year (last year), Tyutyayev was playing in the u18 Russian league. He finished 1st in the league in points with 114 points in 31 games (24 points more than #2 scorer).

This season, Tyutyayev ranked 2nd in u19 scoring in the MHL with 60 points in 60 games, leading Avto Yekaterinburg in points (15 points more than #2 scorer).

Currently tied for 2nd in MHL playoff scoring with 11 points in 12 games.

Pass-first player with strong puckhandling. Playing style reminds me of Martin Erat.

Here are a few highlights from this season (He's #79 in red/white).

Assist compilation:

Goal vs Stalnye:

Offensive rush vs. Tolpar:

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Thought he was about to be my own hidden gem, didn’t think people knew about him. I’ve got him late 100s but he could be a steal, I’ve only seen a game though, don’t know how well he’ll translate

Christien

May 1, 2010
He's been injured all season so far. Anybody have any insight on how much longer he'll be out? Literally can't find anything on him

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
He's been injured all season so far. Anybody have any insight on how much longer he'll be out? Literally can't find anything on him

No official info, but judging by the sling on his right arm on that vid posted in the summer it has something to do with the shoulder and shoulder-related stuff usually take quite some time to heal.

Reactions: AttilaTheFun

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Now has 2 goals and 17 assists in 26 games. He began the season with Avto (MHL) in November after the injury and was quickly promoted to the VHL. Now leads Gornyak in points per game and is top-5 in assists per game in the league.

Here are some of his points from both the MHL and VHL this season (#79):

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
He made a quick transition to the MHL last year despite not playing in the league previously, and now has made a quick transition to the VHL despite not playing in the league last year.

He finished the VHL regular season 2nd among u20 players in points (behind ARI prospect Danil Savunov) and 2nd among u20 players in points-per-game (behind CBJ prospect Kirill Marchenko; for those that played more than 2 games).

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
I guess there's some sort of unofficial agreement between Avtomobilist and Yunost, as Rasseikin also has signed there.
Also Mingaleyev, so three in total. But indeed curious, what it means for the official Avto farm team in Uchaly...

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Seems odd he couldn't find a VHL job or depth KHL job. Isn't the Belarus league a pretty low level?

More or less the same level tier as the VHL, imo.

Also Mingaleyev, so three in total. But indeed curious, what it means for the official Avto farm team in Uchaly...

Probably it means that playing two years in a row in that kind of small distant town is a bit unmotivating.

Interesting, wondering what Detroit is thinking about this... I rather see him fight it out in the KHL.

Maybe Avtomobilist decided that they don't need him for now, not easy to fight it out then.

Reactions: Newfoundland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad