LW Ivan Chekhovich - Lokomotiv Yaroslavl, KHL (2017, 212th, SJS released)

TheGreatGazoo

Aug 6, 2007
20 points for Chekhovich in 13 games so far. He just had a 4 point night (1 goal,3 assist) in a 6-4 Baie Comeau win against Moncton.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i had not heard of him and one of the latest mock drafts listed him as my wild's pick #30. they called him a sniper with soft hands & exceptional speed. works for me. he seems similar to jesper boqvist.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Biggest steal in the draft, insane that he dropped that far. Easily a 2nd round talent imo, i had him ranked as high as #32.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
im upset / angry my wild didnt pick this guy , i really think you got a steal. everytime i hear this guys name picture me growling.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I thought he was pretty good in the tourney but small, Russian and from the Q is like the three strikes against a player. Will be interesting to see where he goes.

Yea his fall is kinda strange considering he played in North America.

This is why. Happens every year. I knew he'd fall to stupid levels. I too wish my team pulled the trigger on him at least by the 7th. Oh well.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
He isnt that small, he is just 1 cm shorter than crosby. Russian? Why would that have a impact? He has already show his commitment by playing in CHL.

He should probably have been a 3/4th round pick I would say. That seems fair I think.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
He isnt that small, he is just 1 cm shorter than crosby. Russian? Why would that have a impact? He has already show his commitment by playing in CHL.

He should probably have been a 3/4th round pick I would say. That seems fair I think.

It was really his skating that made him drop.

His size wouldn't be as big red flag if he was a very good skater.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->