LW Grigori Denisenko (2018, 15th, FLA; claimed by VGK)

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Not going to Under-18's due to some sort of fall out with Hockey Russia. Who knows what it is over.

Eronko is starting to get a bad rep spewing out those without any proper source or confirmation. And you guys from abroad tend to jump on evry post in English.

That is so far pure speculation by Eronko.

In 3 days MHL finals begin. If Denisenko is healthy as he claims he would be playing, right? If he is not playing the NT coach might be on to something with that shoulder injury, right?

Just wait and see.

Reactions: Fantomas

bagsw

Apr 17, 2016
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Eronko is starting to get a bad rep spewing out those without any proper source or confirmation. And you guys from abroad tend to jump on evry post in English.

That is so far pure speculation by Eronko.

In 3 days MHL finals begin. If Denisenko is healthy as he claims he would be playing, right? If he is not playing the NT coach might be on to something with that shoulder injury, right?

Just wait and see.
Eronko asked Denisenko directly

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Eronko asked Denisenko directly
You are the typical case of a mislead modern day consumer of twitter jornalists.

What's up with logic nowadays? He asked the player. Great. Now what? Does the player KNOW what FHR is thinking/doing? Is he interested or/and able to tell us something but his opinion?

The story about some conspiracies on the part of the FHR is pure speculation by Eronko. Just as I wrote.

What we have is a player who claims to have recovered from an injury. Might not be the exact truth given the circumstances. It is understandable he wants to play and showcase himself in his draft year(it is stupid, but that is something most players don't undrstand at this age). And we have a coach who was told of an injury to a player. What would his reaction be? Bring him on?

Eronko just like taht states there us some plot by the FHR to not let Denisenko play behind it. Fine. Where us the evidence?

I will wait and see. If the player is indeed healthy, he should go out and play in that finals series. And if he plays and looks healthy and then is not invited to the team I am going to look for reasons.

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
I will wait and see. If the player is indeed healthy, he should go out and play in that finals series. And if he plays and looks healthy and then is not invited to the team I am going to look for reasons.
it's rumored that he has been punished for questionable hits against barabanov and prohorkin. they play in the ska system. russian hockey and ska are governed by putin's cronies. if that's the case i doubt roman oliver michael rotenberg will admit to that. where are you going to look for your reasons?

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
it's rumored that he has been punished for questionable hits against barabanov and prohorkin. if that's the case i doubt roman oliver michael rotenberg will admit to that. where are you going to look for your reasons?
Your problem is the same. Nothing happened yet. You are speculating on rumors.

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC

Interesting. It was smart of you to wait before jumping to conclusions, but the fact he is now playing looks a little suspicious.

TLP

Apr 9, 2018
This player is hit or miss.
Saw some games at the WJAC where he was only really noticeable in 1 game. Looked disininterested most of the time waiting for the puck to come to him. It engaged.
Small sample size, but maybe if true, the u18 coach wants players who compete all the time?

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Saw some games at the WJAC where he was only really noticeable in 1 game. Looked disininterested most of the time waiting for the puck to come to him. It engaged.
Small sample size, but maybe if true, the u18 coach wants players who compete all the time?

He’s good enough for their top line. The question was if this had something to do with the alleged Russian hockey politics or if he was injured. I think the answer is now becoming clearer.

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
the rest are much worse. he's the second best forward on the team by a clear margin. the coach also lied about denisenko being injured. i mean he says denisenko is injured and then denisenko plays for his mhl team. how come? disgusting.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
How does he compare to kravstov?
Kravtsov is futher along. Denisenko is very raw right now. He's got all the tools and flash, but lacks finishing ability. He's going to need more development time than Kravtsov imo.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Would you say kravtsov has 1st line upside, and what position will he likely play at NHL level?

Is denisenko a kucherov type?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->