F Jaxon Jacobson - Brandon Wheat Kings U15 AAA, WAAA U15 (2027 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
This player is the sole player in EP's recently added 2027 draft portal. Can someone tell me more about him?
Late born 2008 should go relativly high in this years WHL draft.
He is Probably among the group of Noah Kosick, Brett Olson, Mathis Preston and Keaton Verhoeff that have a legit shot at going first overall.

Small in stature, he is no bigger than 5’8” but he still has plenty of time to grow where this shouldn’t be an issue moving forward. Smart player that is good at anticipating defenders movements. Impressive puck skills that he uses well through transition, and possesLea a good shot, already at his age.

Cool to see he gets becomes the first player from 2027 to be noted as such.

Last edited:

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
I’m planning to watch a lot of Brandon next year and the year after and things are only getting better and better. As well they should be.

Reactions: Dominance

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
His dad owns the Wheat Kings, so this wasn’t really ever going to go down any differently. Skilled player, and he’s had access to some elite training opportunities over the last few years.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
His dad owns the Wheat Kings, so this wasn’t really ever going to go down any differently. Skilled player, and he’s had access to some elite training opportunities over the last few years.

He is really good. I was surprised he went this low I had him at 3 but maybe this was the only place he would play

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
30 Points in 10 games for Brandon in U18 as a 14 year old. 3PPG, with the next highest belonging to 17-year-old Brandon Corda with 1.88 PPG. Absolutely elite numbers. Will try to get a proper watch by the end of the year.

Reactions: Dominance

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
You can play as 14 years old in the WHL? :eek3: How young can you be without the exceptional status?

Mathieukferland

Oct 11, 2020
Sloane Square, Chelsea, England
You can play as 14 years old in the WHL? :eek3: How young can you be without the exceptional status?
Yes, McKenna did last year. If the junior team is missing players through injury they can call up their bantam draft players on an emergency basis throughout the year, abs then once the minor hockey season ends they can play as many games as they want

Reactions: MikeyS

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Yes, McKenna did last year. If the junior team is missing players through injury they can call up their bantam draft players on an emergency basis throughout the year, abs then once the minor hockey season ends they can play as many games as they want
I think there is also a regulation that allows U15 players to play some matches even without this situation.

But injuries allowed Savoie to play 22 matches and thus show that he did not deserve to be ES.

hockeykid87

Apr 7, 2008
I think there is also a regulation that allows U15 players to play some matches even without this situation.

But injuries allowed Savoie to play 22 matches and thus show that he did not deserve to be ES.
Winnipeg intentionally played with a short roster so that Savoie could be an "emergency call up" regularly. It was part of their recruiting pitch to get him.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Winnipeg intentionally played with a short roster so that Savoie could be an "emergency call up" regularly. It was part of their recruiting pitch to get him.
I don't believe in this theory. They still played 33 skaters. Several forwards under 40 games including Peyton Krebs. Only 2 players played every games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad