LW Albin Eriksson - Skelleftea AIK, SWE Jrs (2018, 44th, DAL)

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Certainly is a great skater, looks good at the Ivan Hlinka tournament.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
He got like 50 of those PIM in one game, for official abuse or something similar.

Okay thank you. You look at a guy with size, and production...Seeing a high PIM could mean he's also nasty/physical, which is always intriguing. He may play that way as well anyway (and do it extremely clean) but I can't speak since I've never seen him. Thanks for the insight though!

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
He can be a bit careless at times. Wouldn't call him an overly physical player though. Was tossed out of a game at the Ivan Hlinka tournament for this:

Apparently he's traveling with the SHL team today btw.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Seen him a few times this year and last year and came away impressed with his skillset in the J20... now getting some limited SHL ice-time.

If he puts everything together he could be absolutely terrifying.

6'4, skates pretty well, good hands, insane release and scary around the net. If you want a shooter... jeez, he never looks to pass. And he is a nasty piece of work too. And a July birthday.

I imagine he could go ~2nd round... but he may start to get some real traction as the years go on. One of those players you watch and get the 'what if's' about. Could be quite unique.

A taste of what he is about:

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Didn’t like the pick at first I wanted to pick up Akil Thomas. I see why we picked him though. Young, huge, decent wheels and good offensive instincts. Might not be a top since player but could see him being an NHLer.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
3rd straight 2-point game and has goals in 3 straight as well I believe. Leads all U19 players in scoring in the SHL

SpinninRodIntoArmpit

Apr 8, 2015
Never heard of this kid before, but he just had a magnificent shift against Kärpät in CHL. Toe dragged two guys on blueline, powered through third, almost scored and threw a penalty, then a no-look pass for easy opening goal. Instant man-crush.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Never heard of this kid before, but he just had a magnificent shift against Kärpät in CHL. Toe dragged two guys on blueline, powered through third, almost scored and threw a penalty, then a no-look pass for easy opening goal. Instant man-crush.

He will be our Hintz on the wing.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Holy f***

Reactions: Seiza

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->