GDT: LV | "From Greatest Team To..." | Oilers vs. Panthers | 2.12.18 | 7:00PM | SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
A good friend of mine vehemently despises the Oilers. He's never had a good thing to say about the team and he always looks at any situation with anti Oilers bias and even he admits the Oilers have been getting jobbed by officiating all season long. That's how I know it's bad.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
All I have to say is what the he'll is going on what did the Oilers do to deserve the treatment they get from the officials. It is so obvious at this point it's sickening. They have even taken automatic penalties like puck over glass and too many men away from the Oilers. Hacking slashing holding nothing gets called unless it's against the Oilers alot of the time weak bullshit calls I'm fuming and I don't even care about this season anymore because it's a loss. Some5hing has to be done in tired of this organization p***y footing around the issue.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
It actually wasn't a chop. I watched the replay a couple times and that wasn't a penalty. Touch on the thigh and McDavid lost his balance on his own.

And believe me, I'd be all over the refs if it was - still a terribly officiated game.
I seen that as well but there was about 10 other plays they could of called a penalty on

RalphKing

Mar 28, 2017
I agree with the reffing but this team does itself no favors at all. Their compete level is low (except 2-3 players) and you don't get calls when you're bad and lazy

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Just had a shower to cool off I know the games are pretty meaningless at this point of the season. Doesn't mean we aren't aloud to be entertained. You know what I thought the Oilers had a really good game too bad it had to be over shadowed by Bush league officiating. I wouldn't of even cared had they still lost but when after a good hockey I'm left with just thoughts about how it was ruined by the boys in stripes that's how you k ow there is something wrong with the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad