Luongo or Fleury or Lehtonen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
Who would you take if you had the chance right now and for the future..........If your team had a chance to get Roberto Luongo a chance to get Marc Andre Fleury or Kari Lehtonen would you take the sure thing and go with Luongo? or would you take a risk for possibly a better long term potential in Fleury or Lehtonen?

My choice would likely be to take Fleury but being a Pens fan who saw him play in Halifax i am biased.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Luongo, no question. Luongo right now isn't far off either of the other two's maximum potential. He's one of the best goalies in the NHL. And he's not even maxed out yet.

pittengineer

Jan 1, 2004
Luongo would have to be my choice. Still young and has already proven himself to be among the best at the position. He still has room to go also. Fleury and Lehtonen are both going to be good, but I would go with the sure thing.

RKells

May 26, 2005
Luongo, no doubt about it. Haven't seen Lehtonen enough to comment on him but Fleury should be about a top 10 goalie in the NHL. I don't see him being among the elite, but you never know.

GoM

Dec 17, 2003
Toronto
dailyfaceoff.com
Seems a bit weird to toss Luongo in there...he's been playing for several years, Fleury's done a few months, and Lehtonen a few games, so it doesn't seem like the most accurate poll, to me.

Deleted member 3032

I think Lehtonen will be better then Luongo, but I wouldn't be willing to risk it since I think the difference will be fairly small. I'd stay with Luongo and feel confident as opposed to take Lehtonen and be unsure and hopeful.

Kasparov*

I pick Fleury... I think most of you will be very surprised at what he will do.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->