News Article: Luongo and Ellis Ready to be the Panthers New 1-2 Punch in Net

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Great read like what Lou is bringing to the locker room:

“I think it’s important to have the right mindset for the last 20 games,†said Luongo. “You want to bring a winning attitude into the dressing room and install that and make sure that even though the games don’t mean much, you want to play hard … I think guys know that, especially guys playing for jobs.â€

Also props to Coop and the gang. You guys have been great covering this.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
Great read like what Lou is bringing to the locker room:

“I think it’s important to have the right mindset for the last 20 games,†said Luongo. “You want to bring a winning attitude into the dressing room and install that and make sure that even though the games don’t mean much, you want to play hard … I think guys know that, especially guys playing for jobs.â€

Also props to Coop and the gang. You guys have been great covering this.

Thanks a lot, now we just need to upgrade the website and we'll be set haha.

But yeah, Lou and his arrival has def brought a lot of good vibes to the organization. Top to bottom, everyone is smiling. The locker room after practice today did not feel like a team that was 16 points out of a playoff spot.

Looking forward to next season.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
I'd like to thank Cooper's gang as well. All of the articles, insight, and podcasts are very appreciated!

-ghoste

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
I'd like to thank Cooper's gang as well. All of the articles, insight, and podcasts are very appreciated!

-ghoste

I'll have to let Paige know that it's not "Cooper's Gang" and no longer "Paige and that Dude" haha. Thanks ghoste!

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Good read.

Am I the only one in major favor to bring Theo back? I think he would fit as our backup quiet well, and he is a lot better than Ellis and Clem combined.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
Good read.

Am I the only one in major favor to bring Theo back? I think he would fit as our backup quiet well, and he is a lot better than Ellis and Clem combined.

After his latest comments about the team there is zero chance of that happening I'd assume. Ellis will be solid.

Don't need 2 guys that want to be the starter, Ellis knows his role and embraces it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad