Lundqvist will be on Francessa today

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
I'm pretty sure Francesa has said things like "Lundqvist is not a big playoff performa" in the past, would be great if Hank called him out on it :laugh:

clmetsfan

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2007
"So, uh, Henrik...ah ya werried about the Kings?"

"Well, they haven't beaten the Blackhawks yet."

[shuffling papers] "Wait...really? Mongo, do the Kings still have more games to play against Minnesota?"

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
I'm pretty sure Francesa has said things like "Lundqvist is not a big playoff performa" in the past, would be great if Hank called him out on it :laugh:

I doubt Francessa registers high enough on Lundqvist's radar for him to know what he said.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
mike talking about the knicks head coaching search and saying they can mimick the rangers success

ccm4321

Apr 11, 2014
Francesa - Henrik, a hockey puck, that's the thing that looks like a Ring Ding, right? I just love Ring Dings, like'm with milk, diet soda, half and half, lard whatever. Is it lunch yet?

Lundqvist - Click.

Vidic15*

Mike is a bonehead. How many times did he ask Henrik if he prepares any different before so and so game? No, he doesn't, Mike. Everybody knows that. Lundqvist is very methodical. He has he pre-game routine and follows it. His coaches and teammates know to leave him alone. Joe Beningo interviewed Neil Smith yesterday. That was a good listen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad