Lundqvist and/or the Rangers in NHL13.. bad?

Realize

Hey there,

I am playing many games online against others an I am wondering that, whenever I play the Rangers, I get many silly goals ofter Lundys shoulder.

I play with LAK, SJS and NYR generally, and I only have problems when playing the rangers.
Does anyone else feel that the Rangers, even if they have a really good goalie and defense are a crappy defensive Team in NHL 13?
It's just frustrating when your enemy makes 3 goals on 5 shots over the shoulder of Lundqvist ..

LAK and SJS don't have that problems most the time, even if their playstyle in NHL is much more offensive ...

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Short goalies have a tough time in NHL 13. It's been this way since NHL 11. They're so exposed to high writers its ridiculous.

78 overall Markstrom is disgustingly good because he's 6'6"

Realize

Short goalies have a tough time in NHL 13. It's been this way since NHL 11. They're so exposed to high writers its ridiculous.

78 overall Markstrom is disgustingly good because he's 6'6"

Ah okay, I didn't care about the size of a goalie..
So - that explains many silly goals I took :cry:
I could throw the controller against the wall so many times. Just sucks

It's 6'1" for Lundqvist against.... 6'1" for Quick. And in my opinion, Quick is much better in NHL 13 .. (just a personal feeling)

Gary83*

All I have to add to this thread is Cam Ward is absolutely terrible in NHL13. I literally can't believe some of the pucks/dead rebounds that he doesn't even attempt to grab/cover. High wrister from the slot against Ward=goal every time.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Quick is "quicker" than Lundqvist in game and in real life. Lundqvist in real life sees shots really well but it's countered by that height factor. Quick's mobility helps balance out his height more than Lundqvist.

Realize

Quick is "quicker" than Lundqvist in game and in real life. Lundqvist in real life sees shots really well but it's countered by that height factor. Quick's mobility helps balance out his height more than Lundqvist.

Thanks.
I hate playing against Crawford somehow .. and Kiprusoff makes me angry very often :D

It's very strange that many shots from the wide left or right go in, too - doesn't matter which goalie.

The biggest frustrating factor is, that goalies even don't react on passes which are made through the goal line.. it's a 99% sure goal

DekiSystem

Still Playing NHL 2001
May 23, 2012
Quick has been horrible in my gm connected league. Hes always had a sub .900 save % for me lol

Smith and Niemi have been pretty good for me. Although in my other league, Kipper was terrible for me.
How many shots does your Quick face on average?

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Quick has been horrible in my gm connected league. Hes always had a sub .900 save % for me lol

Really? In my league a .928 Quick was the one reason I managed to get the Kings to the playoffs.

...although I got swept by the Canucks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad