Lundmark issues trade request

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
CALGARY (CP): Jamie Lundmark is unhappy. So unhappy that the player refused to attend a pre-game skate today. So unhappy that the player has issued a request to the hfnhl's other 29 teams. "Please come and get me!"

So unhappy is Mr. Lundmark that he was heard slamming doors following news that he will be returned to Omaha in the AHL for the remainder of the season.

So unhappy that he will never see ice time with newly acquired centre Serge Aubin, who has been pencilled into the 4th line role soon to be vacated by Lundmark.

Asked about the unhappiness of his first ever HFNHL draft pick, GM Kershaw replied "he is a big boy now. He's been given a shot and we still think he has amazing potential to be a great player in this league, but he's just not a 4th line centre, and that's why we've acquired Aubin."

Asked if he will move the player as requested the GM nodded solemnly, "we will see what the market value is for the player," and for the first time this season the GM laughed when asked what he wanted in return. "Seriously? You are seriously asking me? I want the same thing every HFNHL GM wants, picks and prospects!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad