Lundestrom vs Norris

Better prospect?

• Total voters

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Lundestrom. I was never and am still not sold on Norris being more than a day 2 talent. Lundestrom was a clear 1st rounder for me.

Brando

May 21, 2017
Very close but I think Lundestrom is more skilled. Both project as 3rd line centers though.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Not going to vote as I don't know that much about Norris , but lundestrom looks like he is potentially our best prospect.... kid is awesome... very high iq… a lot more offensive upside then I think he got credit for predraft…. physically built/ready to play in the NHL now if we chose to put him there. Plays solid in all 3 zones... honestly I really like the pick and super stoked to see how he progresses the next couple years.

Reactions: Dmang714

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I'd definitely wager on Lundestrom. Never really been very high on Norris personally. Just always kinda struck me as a bit of a complementary "mooch" player. If he lands in the right situation riding shotgun with some really good scorers, he could be just fine, but Lundestrom projects with more of a dynamic and involved play-driving skillset for me. Seemed a lot higher than most on Lundestrom in that draft.

Reactions: Castle8130

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Lundestrom but it's closer than this poll will suggest.

Unfortunate that polls are usually binary, even if a player is only marginally better he could win very lopsided in a poll.

I'm not voting because I'm horrible at evaluating players and don't know much about Norris, but Lundestrom looked good in what little I saw of him in the prospect tournament. I'm hoping to catch a game of his in Sweden this year.

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
Don’t know who Norris is but lundestrom has looked incredible for Anaheim. His play during the Vegas rookie tournament really opened my eyes. Was bummed when we picked him because I didn’t know much about him compared to more boom or bust prospects picked after him but now I am super stoked on the pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad