Player Discussion Luke Schenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
I doubt it. We're still ass defensively and Gibson has continued to be the reason we're not plunging downward in the standings. Schenn over Bieksa is a definite upgrade though. He's slow, but he knows his limits. Kinda like Stoner but a little more mobile. I don't mind him at all as a #6-7.
Gibson was also great last year, which is why when I look at what we have been able to do this year relative to last year one thing that pops out to me is how much better we were last year when Bieksa was out of the lineup vs when he was in it and also how much Schenn beefs up our back end with solid play. I also love the youth and energy the forwards bring, especially with us running 4 lines. Credit their to Carlyle. But still, our forwards as a whole havent been good. They really struggle to maintain possession which forces us to rely on our d to not give up grade a chances, and Gibson of course.

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
Soft defense incapable of protecting its franchise goalie. Trade a tough dman who played great and send down the other (Dotchin) What a year

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
Soft defense incapable of protecting its franchise goalie. Trade a tough dman who played great and send down the other (Dotchin) What a year

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
I thought Schenn did well on the Ducks, he must not have enough puck skills. Another good Gull leaving... Murray really wants to f*** up both the Ducks and Gulls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad