Luke Schenn

Fearless Leaf*

See, told u so didn't I? back in june right after the trade.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1215451

I am sure most of u probably don;t remember but I made this thread quite a while ago right after the trade that Luke will be a helluva player for u guys. Well, the results are showing up now and I hope he continues to succeed fora long time.

Most Leafs fans love Luke and they did before the trade happened. However we had critism concerning him due to his negatives but eventually most of us thoughts he just needed more time and also needed to get away from Wilson.

JVR is also working out great for us.

Hope u guys enjoy Luke.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Really great to see Schenn bouncing back in Philly. I really think he just needed a change of scenery. The guy can still hit like a truck. Then again, what do I know? Most Canuck fans feel is was waiver material before the trade....

Be nice to see Luke back in Toronto tonight. Guy is a class act.

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
Really great to see Schenn bouncing back in Philly. I really think he just needed a change of scenery. The guy can still hit like a truck. Then again, what do I know? Most Canuck fans feel is was waiver material before the trade....

Be nice to see Luke back in Toronto tonight. Guy is a class act.

Thanks, I must admit he is playing better than I anticipated. Just a steady presence on the back end with Kimmo. Looks like the trade has worked out well for both parties.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
If Kimmo is the Finnish God of Defense, then L. Schenn might be his hammer. Knowing Kimmo is your partner, that frees Luke to lean into some checks, not attempt to guard two forwards or too much space (do too much) so he can focus on his man, etc.

He has a lot of hits.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
I think Luke needs to be paired with a guy like kimmo to be effective. He's played very well, and I think a lot of that can be directly attributed to playing with Timonen, which was probably further incentive to resign him like they did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->